“Just Excellent”

Hotel Milano Navigli
Ranked #87 of 429 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Exceptional location, close to city center, Navigli canals and its bublly restaurants.
The area can be noisy but rooms are perfectly isolated and have A/C wich came in handy as there were 36º outside.
Staff are very riendly and helpful. The place is very clean and confortable. Breakfast is quite good as well.
I would say it´s very good quality for money, nothing to envy to a 4 star hotel.
I will definitively go back when I get back to Milan.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Checked in this Hotel on a friends 40th Birthday for 3 nights the location is fantastic, rooms fantastic, breakfast adequate-everything was clean, air conditioning a treat and essential, soundproofed rooms excellent as the area is very busy and noisy but don't not let this put you off. The Navigli area very busy at night the number 3 tram takes you straight to Duomo and right outside of Hotel also the number 9 tram which takes you to Central Station. The staff at the Hotel are extremely helpful on reception especially Roberto however the two women who work in the breakfast area need to become more friendly and polite (this was the only bad point) yet it has stuck with our party. I did not see the women smile once and god help you if you asked for something which wasn't there. But overall this is an excellent Hotel and I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Very nice and helpful persons who work on reception. Location is very convinient to the city centre and bustling nighlife area of Navigli. Rather spacious rooms with big windows, which makes it bright and airy. Very clean and neat. Good internet connection. Efficient conditioning system. Decent breakfast with wonderful italian pies.
The thing that pleasantly surprised me - though my room was just above McDonalds- I didn't hear any noise from it, didn't smell anything, etc. So don't worry about this neighborhoud.
The only thing that may disturb if you're light sleeper is the street noise. But for this case you can find earplugs among bathroom amenties.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I booked to stay one night in Hotel Milano Navigli and the location was perfect. A 10-15 minute walk from the cathedral and a 5 minute walk to the canals (great restaurants for dinner).
The rooms were very modern and clean and the breakfast buffet had a great selection.
I found the staff to be very helpful and they were good at providing recommendations on where to eat and what to visit.
Would definitely stay again when I return to Milan.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brooke N
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Excellent hotel in the hip Navigli area. I would give it all five stars. The only minor issue for me was that there was a rock concert until late at night in the square, and it was somewhat hard to fall asleep with the noise. The staff were very nice and accommodating, and the rooms are very well designed. Great view of the square as well. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

Nice, adequately sized room for 3, clean, conveniently located with a great breakfast staff. Our only complaint was with one of the desk clerks. My wife and 2 adult children had been touring in Tuscany before we arrived in Milan so we had a fair amount of luggage. Our son was not staying with us but the place he was staying was not available when we arrived so we put his luggage in our room and, of course, he came up to our room to help with the luggage. We went out for dinner and when we returned the evening desk clerk made a comment that our son could not stay in our room. We made it clear that he was not staying. The next evening my wife and I had returned to the room and my son walked our daughter back to the hotel later in the evening and again the same clerk gave them a difficult time. I guess we got off on the wrong foot with this person; the rest of the staff could not have been nicer so regardless of our conflict with this clerk we would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Stayed here for two nights on our northern Italy road trip. Like the room. It was large with good size bathroom. The balcony was a nice surprise. The staff was nice and helpfully and bi-lingual. The hotel is located next to the tram so getting around was super simple. There are great food and gelato nearby the canal which is a 5 minute walk. 20 minute stroll to Duomo and Galleria if you decide not to tram it.

Room Tip: I would go higher up in the building, the street has lots of traffic and people talking late at the...