“Great location, clean and convenient.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ferton Hotel

and 1 more site!
Ferton Hotel
Ranked #156 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Upper Coomera, Australia
“Great location, clean and convenient.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

The hotel is well located close to the Stazione Centrale Train Station, Metro and you can walk to most of the prominent sites. Clean and comfortable rooms and the breakfast was satisfactory in fact the danish was excellent. The staff were polite and friendly. Other benefits are an excellent restaurant right across the road (L'antro Della Sibilla) and a supermarket about 30 meters away. Great WIFI connection which is included in the price. I would happily stay here again. Yes it has aircon.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Gold Coast, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Really good location, close to the train station (stasione centrale) and metro stations. Clean and tidy. The staff is really polite and always with a smile. Breakfast includes cereal, boiled eggs, jams, a variety of croissants, ham, cheese, bread, yoghurt, juices and coffee. Room had a small safe in for valuables. If I were to come back to Milan I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Voula A
Manchester
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Great location,nice breakfast and friendly staff but the room was small with no air conditioning.my room overlooked a busy road which was quite noisy when I opened the window.i would think twice about going there in the hot season .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is perfect for those who want to spend a couple of days in Milan. Breakfast was very good, but you should wake up early to get everything. The best thing about this hotel is location. It's very close to the city centre. If the weather is good you can walk there. My room was tiny but I traveled alone so that wasn't a problem. Perfect cheap hotel for a short stay!

Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Paralimni, Cyprus
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with some friends between 20 - 24 November. We booked two rooms and we were very satisfied from the hotel. Very cheap, modern and super clean ! Rooms are decent size and beds are comfortable. Basic breakfast but everything was very delicious ! Wi-fi is free of charge and the connection is excellent. Staff is good and helpful. Also, the hotel's location is excellent since it is very closed to the central station. Overall excellent hotel! We would stay again !

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank Stella A
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I struggle to give them a 1 as eventually they found a solution (albeit they tried not to and I had to be very persuasive); I struggle to give them a 4 or 5 as they tried to leave me with the problem in the 1st place - for this reason, I've settled for a 3 (average)

I eventually did not sleep here, however I think it's important to explain what happened:
- we arrived at midnight to a full hotel (sign on the door, no porter's bulls*it), they were aware of our late arrival and there was no problem with the check-in, also cause we had pre-paid the room
- albeit it was a non-smoking room (sign on the table), somebody had smoked in the room we were given. This was not a sneaky cigarette at the window, this was the smell of one or more cigarettes fully enjoyed in the room. I do not smoke, I sense the difference
- at my initial complaint, the night porter said it was "not possible" but if any I could open the window or he could spray a perfume (LOL)
- eventually I managed to speak to a "manager" who kept on saying it was not the hotel's fault if someone had smoked in the room and he could do nothing to help as the hotel was full and he had no other room
- eventually he turned out to be the owner, and we settled on him paying us a room in a same-category hotel round the corner (see my review of Hotel delle Nazioni), which admittedly had a far less pretty room but we could sleep in it as it was not smelly

It took me a while to get to this agreement but I was happy not to wake up smelling like an ashtray the following morning and in the end I appreciate that a solution was found, I wonder whether a non-Italian guest may have got this far, and I cannot shake off me the sense that I ended up with that room exactly because I had informed them of my late arrival

So just beware: the room looked good but not all rooms are really smoke-free and the hotel's attitude isn't really the most welcoming one

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank silviaaroundtheworld
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

The hotel is perfect if you travelling alone or with one other friend and you want to avoid hostels. This hotel is a very good deal, its super modern, clean, and there are only 20 rooms so you never have to wait for elevator, check in and check out,.. etc everything is super fast. The breakfast is super nice, and there are like 4 really good restaurants within 200 meters from all different price ranges. The city center is a 20 minute walk since hotel is by train station but its ok not that big of a deal. There is a metro and tram super near by if you don't want to walk. The rooms are modern, and super clean... bed could be a bit more comfy.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo