All reviewshome baked cookiessquare toiletcrostatarestaurant bookingscomfortable roomtartsgave us a mapfresh fruitplace to staypublic transportationthree night staymini barcoffee machinesmall balconycity centreevery morningwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel accommodation . Very clean. One of the best beds I slept in. Good position of hotel. Well connected. Hosts are very kind and advisable with tips on transportation and everything else needs to be known when arrive in Milan.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Francesca086, Proprietario at Home BB Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear, thank you so much for spending your time writing about us!
You was such a perfect guest and I hope to having you here soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at Home BB for two nights to visit Milano. The rooms are beautifull. The owner payed attention to every detail.
Also the breakfast is delicious. Everything is homemade! The owner is very kind and takes her time to explain the details you want to know. She can tell you lot of nice places to visit in the city of Milano.
We certainly would stay here again for our next visit to Milano!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Francesca086, Proprietario at Home BB Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Dear, I really loved your stay here. Hope to see you again but all the more, I'd like to meet you at your place...maybe one day :)

Reviewed 19 May 2017

Paola and Home BB Milano made the weekend visit to Milan by myself and grandson number three to visit grandson number two who works in the City, a truly lovely visit. I had the slightly larger room at the back with a balcony overlooking rooftops. Very clean with every amenity you could want, and having stayed in 5 star hotels round the world, I think the facilities provided by Paola are on a par. My grandson had the room at the front, and had the same facilities as me, but his balcony looked out onto the main street. We decided to go for Paola's breakfast both days. WOW. If you like a realy good start to the day, I recommend you go for it, and her home made bread which she toasted for me is to die for. As we were going to sight see, Paola advised us to get a 24hr. travel ticket for 4.50 Euro which is fantastic value, allowing hop on, hop off all the transport in Milan, and the trams are realy good fun. Paola also gave us maps and loads of information about where and where not to go. So to end my review, only one downside, I couldn't get on with the square toilet seat. It may be very modern, but I didn't want to spend extra time on it. Apart from that, you will love your stay at Home BB Milano.

Room Tip: I stayed in the backroom with views over rooftops, lovely.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Francesca086, Proprietario at Home BB Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Dear,
It was such a pleasure to host you and your grandson number three!! :)
I really hope to see you again soon.
...and sorry for the square toilet seat :)

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Me and my mother could not be more satisfied with our stay at Home BB.
The service was excellent, great spacious room with a comfy bed and every detail was thought about. The room is modern with nice and calm colours with a balcony. The location is great, with public transportation running frequently. Thank you for everything Paola, you're the best!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Francesca086, Proprietario at Home BB Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

you and your mom are the sweetest guests I ever had. Hope to see you again for celebrate the next birthday :)

Reviewed 17 April 2017

The host at Home BB provided me with an excellent welcome and explained, in detail, the various public transport links into town. Home BB then provided me with a fantastic base from which I could explore Milan, in particular the Navigli district (famous for aperitivos in the evening). The room was clean and had a new interior. It also had a small balcony which allowed me to have my morning tea with a view! The host also kindly booked an early-morning taxi for me, so that I had no problem in getting to the airport for our return journey. Thanks to Home BB for a very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Francesca086, Proprietario at Home BB Milano, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

It was a real pleasure to having you here. I hope to host you again in the future. :)