For the price I paid, and for a business trip without my family, the Hotel exceeded my expectations.
- old room but very clean, towels, sheets, room, bathroom, everything.
- Room is large with plenty of space to open up luggage and spread it around
- Staff is very friendly and helpful and speaks English (day as well as night staff).
- The Wi-fi actually works
-Very Close to tram and bus services to Central station and the Piazza Fuomo
-Close proximity to good eateries / pubs.
- Use of the A/C is not included in the night's fee and is 5 euro for the night if you want it (I didnt, room temp was fine at this time of year, and I like open windows anyway.
- The Shower is typically small (as with other hotels), but good hot water and flow.
- Loaction is a bit out from the city centre.
- Signage outside the building needs to be better, and
- I could probably improve their English Language instructions on how to get there from the nearby tram stop which need to be a tad more detailed to save confusion.
Honestly, for the price, cleanliness and proxmity to public transport, for a solo business traveller, this was just what the doctor ordered. Could have paid double or triple elsewhere and got nothing more.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.