Hotel Brasil Milano
US$189
US$145
US$121
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Hotel Madison(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$117
US$376
US$307
  • Pool
US$290
US$266
  • Pool
Hotel degli Arcimboldi(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$81
US$138
US$105
US$305
US$276
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The room was nice and bed was comfortable.
wifi signal was very weak and we were not able to browse at all.
its 30 min walk to train station and buses and trams are frequent on this route.
overall it was good except the wifi signal.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My friend and I stayed here for several nights November 2008. We had a cheap deal on some flights and just wanted somewhere to rest our heads! As I recall we had a large and spacious room with two large beds and a private bathroom. There was central heating in the room along with a TV It's located just outside the very centre of Milan and there aren't many English speaking people in this area however this wasn't a problem and we still got by just fine! We got to where we wanted to go either on foot or by using the local underground network. If you want a nice City break with somewhere clean and quirky (you have got to try the lift haha) to crash then this is the place for you!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I would never ever recommend customers to this hotel. Hotels.com has give my card details to this hotel who charged me without staying.

First as explained serveral times in the review that the customer service is very rude and the photo are very very old and was taken in 2011 or earlier.

They are rip off and PLEASE PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THEM IF YOU WISH TO HAVE A GOOD STAY. THIS HOTEL HAS CHANGED AND HAS RIPPED MANY PEOPLE.

I HOPE HOTELS.com do at least something to stop them....

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2013

If you are going to stay in Milan for more than 1 day try to avoid it: it's to small, difficult to find and quite far away from the city centre. But if you're staying for only one night, choose this one (above all if you don't want to pay a lot).
The hotel is small, average bedrooms, no private toilet, the wifi didn't work properly... but I repeat: good price

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2013

To begin with, we arrived to the hotel and could barely fit into the lift. But however, it's not the worst part! The service was terrible. The receptionist was quite surprised to see our booking (it seemed that he didn't expect us, which wasn't very welcoming). He sent us to our room (which btw was right next to the reception where you could hear him watching TV) without giving back our passports, which in my opinion is nor very professional. The room looked nothing like in the photographs provided on the website (hotels.com)!!!
Bathroom looked dirty and had a terrible smell. Shower head was broken and the water was splashing everywhere!

It would be ok because I didn't expect 5 star hotel, but they should at least provide toilet paper with a normal toilet (not a men's urinal, not very convenient for two ladies). Also, I just read the review below and found out they have a shared bathroom (I was not told that at the reception).

To sum up, I really believe you could find much better accommodation for the same value, it's a rip off!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends