“EXCELLENT LOCATION”
Review of 22 Marzo Hotel

22 Marzo Hotel
Ranked #80 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 17 March 2011

i have stayed in hotel 22 marzo, milan, italy from 10-20 February'2011 on my business trip alongwith my two colleagues. The hotel is very conveniently located near to downtown, easily accessible to main attraction. We were satisfied with our stay in 22 marzo. front office staff "Michele" was very much cooperative in providing all basic information about milan...................

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank robertJOHN2011

Reviewed 25 February 2011

Hi everybody,
My name is Veronica and I travel quite often, abroad also.
I’ve seen many hotels and in my experience there is always something that bothers you when you have to sleep outside of your bed at home!
Hotel 22Marzo is one of the best accommodations I've found lately and I strongly recommend this hotel either for business trips or for pleasure.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank ronkina
Reviewed 15 January 2011

The reception was friendly, always able to fill me with information i needed for getting to my destination. There is also free wifi access. Stayed here twice, first when I reached Milan, and the second time when I returned back to Milan after visiting the major cities around italy. On both occasions rooms assigned to me were clean and comfortable. Of course not forgetting the mentioned of breakfast, continental spread, toasts, crossiants, vareity of cereals, crackers and cheese, with vareity of juices and hot berverages catered to my likings, americano! They even serve latte and espresso. What not to be missed is their nutella-like-chocolate-filled crossiants that oshes out when i suck my teeth into it. I made sure i had it every morning, I was so tempted to ask where they bought it. They even had left luggage service when i was about to leave the city. Location was good, Grom, pizzarias, mcdonalds, sushi bar and the convenient store just round the corner. Bus 60 from the CS station that stops just right infront of the plaza SM. Should I visit Milan again, i will definitely pick this hotel again! Thank you 22 Marzo Hotel for the great service!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank luvrui
Reviewed 13 January 2011

An excellent hotel! Good location. I felt perfectly safe when I was walking around the area and there is a walking distance from many things you need. Clean spacious room, lovely breakfast. Very helpful and friendly staff I will definitely stay here again next time in Milan.

And Omero very gentle фтв funny guy!

Kazbek.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank ambrozo
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Me and my girlfriend travelled to Milan, Italy last August and stayed at the 22 Marzo Hotel.
We didn't want to spend much money in our sleeping arrangements so this hotel was perfect for us.
The 22 Marzo Hotel has really nice staff that helped us in every way they could.
They recommended good restaurants and helped us alot with the trams.
Also pointed us to Lago Como which was wonderful.
We would definitely recommend staying at this hotel if you are a budget traveller that doesn't want to spend too much but still be in a good location.
Overall, the one thing that stands out is the staff. They were fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank atli89
Reviewed 13 January 2011

Had a brilliant stay at the 22 Marzo hotel, all staff are very friendly, really felt like being at home.

Deffinetly will be visiting again. Omero at the receptition, was always very helpful, helped each time we needed information of the place and also very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank AmandaP884
Reviewed 8 December 2010

Lovely little hotel. Room was basic but comfortable. Situated on no 27 & 12 tram routes. 5 minutes by tram / bus to Duomo Square. Friendly staff - highly recommended.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo