Overall it's very reasonably priced and has all the basic amenities we were looking for. Fantastic for travelling on a budget. Obviously it's not one of the best hotels, if you were hoping for that you should be looking at the Grand Hyatt or something.
1. Good location. 15 minutes to Duomo via two direct tram services.
2. Cheap. We paid 80 euros per person for 3 nights, this was in mid-summer.
3. Strong air-conditioning. Absolutely essential in Milan's summer heat and the city's lack of air conditioning! Must have been 35 degrees out there. Even Singapore's heat comes nowhere close.
4. Clean. Room and toilet were cleaned daily, despite this being a two-star hotel. Shower was a little old, not significant though.
5. Free wireless internet. Again, absolutely essential and much appreciated.
6. Amazing service. We woke up at 1am to look for food, but all the restaurants were closed. The receptionist saw and gave us croissants, we thought it was so sweet of them!
7. Quiet. We stayed in room 115 on the first floor. It faced a small park and a little alley, was very quiet though.
8. Hangers. Loads provided in closet.
Cons (not much I could think of!) :
1. Thin bedsheets. A little too thin, but manageable.
2. Small TV. Hung up on a random corner. We developed neck aches from craning our heads too much :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel 22 Marzo is situated in the centre of Milan between the Duomo and the Central Station. We are just 30 metres from the bus and tram stop .(tram 12,27,bus 73,60) We also have an arrangement with a parking area just 50m from the hotel, in a top and strategic location, in one of the beautiful street of Milan, full of shops, stores, and public gardens. This excellent position, optimally served by bus, tram and subway, allows to reach important places of the city in few minutes, like The Central Station, the Exhibition of Milan and S.Siro Stadium. Hotel is close to the center, where there is the most important monument of Milan: The Dome. Linate airport is only 15 minutes far from the hotel. Also Malpensa and Orio al Serio airports are easy connected to the hotel area ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your 22 Marzo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel 22 Marzo
- 22 Marzo Milan