“Nice accommodations”

Ranked #340 of 428 Hotels in Milan
Milan
“Nice accommodations”
Reviewed 10 October 2012

Rooms were clean and neat. We originally booked a family room but it was unavailable. The hotel staff was very courteous and provided us with two rooms. If your looking for clean and reasonable accommodations and don't expect four star service for two star prices this is a great stay. Very close to all the happennings just about one to to metro/suburban trains away. I would definately go back.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Oleksandr Y

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2012

The room was very hot, small, dusty and dark and you had to pay extra for air con. We were on the first floor so you could hear everything at reception. The en-suite was average, the shower incredibly small. The owners were strange.. they took our passports on arrival for which we had to ask for them back, which only then did they enter our details into the computer (which ALL hotels/b&bs in Italy did). Every time we went out they took our room key off of us, which considering we had already paid was uncalled for.
Location was average, central Milan was walking distance (about 20 mins) but the area itself was pretty dodgy.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Milan hotels

Portugal
Reviewed 26 April 2012

Location is not bad as you can catch the tram or bus nearby directly to duomo square... we stayed in a room that was on the ground floor near the hotel entry and reception which was very noisy, the room wasn't bad but the washroom was small and when we took a shower the washroom got flooded. The breakfast was poor but it was included on price which was nice. For the price we payed i would stay there again... and 100m away there is a restaurant with the best pizza i ate...

Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aida_Rm
Kosice
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We had a two nights stay. The room was nice and clean, the breakfast was pretty good for the price also. Not far from the city center, however I recommend to take a bus instead of going on foot (as we did at the first time)

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Bowdon - UK
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I stayed with my daughter from 3rd March 2012 to the 5th. When we arrived despite us booking two rooms they tried to give us just one, assuming, I think that we were man and wife. When I explained I had paid for two (through Easyjet) the guy on the desk put my daughter in the room right next to the front door.

My room was downstairs in a small hallway that stunk - it clearly had a damp problem and there was a noisy dehumidifier outside my room. The room had been badly painted, was cold the whole stay and rather shabby, there was black mould in the shower and damp up the walls.
There was a noisy generator attached to the outside wall which apparently ran the upstairs fridge which I had to ask to turn off as the whole room hummed!
My daughter's room was also cold and depite asking them to warm the rooms up they never really got warm enough. t was also incredibly noisy being blighted by the traffic and the slding front door opening ebry time someone came and went.
The showers in the morning were cold and there was nothing for breakfast apart from croissante and packet toast, as I can't eat wheat I had nothing - no fruit, nothing but a cup of coffee.

I wouldn't stay here again, I think we got the worst rooms in the hotel. When I asked to change my daughter's room, (at 4.30pm) I was told there was no alternative.

For a 2 star hotel I would say it was 1 star - cold and smelly.

Room Tip: We had poor rooms. Choose a room at the back away from the front door - alas I do not think you will...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2011

The rooms are muggy, small, claustrophobic.. There is no elevator. If you are assigned to 2. or 3. floor, you are in serious problem. The staff does not help to carry the luggage. I would not prefer even it is cheap..

• Stayed November 2011
Armidale, Australia
Reviewed 14 October 2011

This is a typical small hotel. The staff are friendly and welcoming. We arrived tired and needing assistance with luggage which they carried up to the 4th floor for us without complaint (or tip)! When my husband set off early one morning to find a coffee, they stopped him and made one for him themselves. Breakfast is included, there's 24 hour staff on the front desk. It's clean enough, has ensuite, though very small, and there are good shops not too far away. A bus ride away from central station and tube nearby as well.

Room Tip: There is a bit of traffic noise, so try to get a back room. Also, as there's no lift, one on the...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with family