We are family of four travelling and booked quad room. When we arrived the Manager said he booked two rooms as quad room was not available.(for the price of quad)
- It is a basic room, clean and cetral location.
- 10 to 15 min walk to train station.
-rooms are recently remodelled
-wifi available for 24 hr rate( 10euros)
-If you are looking for a place to crash after long day of sight-seeing this is okay.
-Next door is a Chinese place which is nice.
Cons: can't think of any except it is out dated decor in the lobby and small bathrooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel is sited in the center of Milan,very near to Central station ( approx. 400 m ),to Corso Buenos Aires and not far fromthe famous gothic cathedral of Milan, the Duomo.The Duomo is just 4 metro stops awayfrom Piazza Lima metro station:you can start your walk from here on the trailof the city's artistic and cultural beauty:the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery,the Sforzesco Castle ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Del Sole reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Del Sole Milan
- Del Sole Hotel Milan