Hotel Kennedy
US$315
US$262
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$120
  • Pool
US$162
US$114
Melia.com
  • Restaurant
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$152
Agoda.com
US$117
US$86
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2007

I was looking for a hotel near the train station, saw the Frommer's review online and called and booked the room. When my wife and I arrived it was 11PM and the neighborhood was pretty scary. The Sex Shop down the street was the only thing still open. The hotel was a dump. That is the only way to say it. I always look for the bright side and rarely complain. I was the one that was steamed after seeing
the room. The walls are disgusting and haven't seen a coat of paint since the sistene ceiling. The bathroom mirror was cracked all the way across. The furniture was the very cheapest and most depressing I have ever seen (outside of prison movies). I rushed to the computer
to write this review to help others learn from my mistake. The Frommer's people need their head examined. Take my advice if you are going to book this room and just save yourself the 80 euros.......sleep next to all of the bums that my wife and I had to step over the next morning on the way to the train station.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TitanShane
raffy79, Amministratore at Hotel Kennedy, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2008

Dear sirs,

when you make a reservation online you can see all the info and services. For example: Brekfast is not included in the rate but you can have for 4 euro per person. Then if you make a reservation in a 1 star hotel then you do not to think about a 5 star hotel like las vegas....that's all!

Reviewed 13 April 2007

My friend and I were originally going to stay at Hotel Del Sole but they lost our reservation (despite me reserving it months in advance) and suggested staying at Hotel Kennedy. I only spent one night there in a double room w/ sink. Toilet and shower were across the hall. Room was clean but very, very small which is why I would not have been able to spend more than a day there. Location is near a metro stop which is nice for getting around Milan. Going back I would not stay at this hotel unless I was in desperate need of a room. It is OK for a night but not if you are planning on spending more than a few days.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2006

This hotel has a friendly staff and ok location. However the rooms and bathroom were a bit dirty. The beds in the rooms were very uncomfortable and squeeked whenever you moved on them. It is also very noisy as it sits above a main road into Milan and there is no air conditioning so in summer you can't shut the windows. We only had one night in town so were willing to put up with it for a night as it was cheap and not too far from the railway station. If we had to stay for longer I would have moved to another hotel.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
A TripAdvisor Member
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 16 April 2006

The room my sister and I shared had two single beds and an armoire. The rooms were clean. We were given a room with a balcony. The hotel is close to the metro stop and within 10 minutes walking distance from the train station. The people who work there are really nice.

Of course, this is not a luxury hotel and you get what you pay for. The biggest problem was that we were extremely tired from our flight and had trouble getting to sleep because every time someone needed to be let in, they had to ring a buzzer to have the desk person let them up. The floors in the hallway were tile and all the conversations and people walking the halls echoed. Thankfully, there is a 12:00 curfew, and the we were able to rest peacefully around 11:30 or 11:45.

This hotel would probably be perfect if you are a budget traveller and are adjusted to the time difference and go to bed later at night.

• Stayed: March 2006
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Fife, Scotland
Reviewed 29 September 2005

Hotel was quite central to the main attractions of Milan. More central to the slightly cheaper shops outwith the centre which was great for us on a budget.
The rooms were small, with camp-style beds in, but perfect if you're only in the room to sleep and wash.
The people who ran the hotel were very friendly and we more than helpful to assist you with your stay.
Would definately go back.

• Stayed: September 2005