“Excelente”
Review of B&B I Am Here

B&B I Am Here
Ranked #169 of 273 Milan B&B and Inns

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Travellers also viewed these Milan hotels
Bicocca
INN Perfect Villa
#130 of 273 in Milan
Bed & Bed Milano
#66 of 273 in Milan

Been to B&B I Am Here? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about B&B I Am Here

Property: B&B I Am Here
Address: Via Melchiorre Gioia 71 | Ground Floor, 20124 Milan, Italy
Region: Italy > Lombardy > Milan > Stazione Centrale
Free Breakfast
Ranked #169 of 273 B&Bs / Inns in Milan
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
I AM HERE it is characterized of a familiar atmosphere and a strategic position in one of the newest focal points of the city. Located just 150 meters from Central Station (where starts all the Shuttle Buses for all the airports) and is only 20 meters from the stop of the yellow metro M3 SONDRIO. From here you can easily reach every point of the city: Duomo, La Scala, Brera, the Sforzesco castle and all major hospitals, the universities and all the movida areas and we will be happy to give you a map of the city and every information you need. I AM HERE it is the ideal solution for who is looking for a comfortable and economic accommodation, whatever is the reason of your journey. Our rooms, functionally furnished, are dislocated in 3 different buildings, and the max distance from the main reception is 100mt. All the rooms has a shared bathroom and are equipped with: TV 32'', Wi-Fi connection and hairdryer. A sweet breakfast is included. The price do not include the tourist tax that it is due in loco. Please let us know the time of your arrival before, as our reception from the 21.30 p.m. is closed, in manner to plan your check-in. The check-in after 21.30 will have an extra charge: € 5,00 from 21.30 till 23.00 € 10,00 from 23.00 till 00.00 After 00.00 is not possible to check-in ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your B&B I Am Here reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.