TownHouse 12
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscommunal breakfast tablea great staymetro stationspecial thankscomfortable hotelsmall roomreception staffair conditioninggerusalemmestylishcappuccino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 March 2013

The staff at Town House 12 was very kind and helpful - we were really delighted how friendly and caring everybody was. We enjoyed our stay at Town House 12 very much - a beautiful little hotel with beautiful interior and a very nice atmosphere.
We definetely will choose the hotel for another trip and recommend it to people travelling to milan.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
TownHouse_Italy, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at TownHouse 12, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Dear guest, Thank you for your comments, that are much appreciated and always helpful. All guest reviews are shared with and communicated to our staff in order to ensure our property standards. We hope to see you again in the near future in this Unique Home in Milan. Head of PR TownHouse Collection

Reviewed 8 March 2013

I never fill out these reviews and travel extensively, but the staff at this small hotel made the difference to our trip! Before we even arrived they communicated with us that our packages had arrived/ been stuck in customs so that we could then get them quickly. Cool rooms, lobby and the location is great for getting to the Fiera Rho. We have already booked for next year!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Everyone at Town House 12 was extremely kind and very helpful. We enjoyed our stay a lot and not only we will be back but we will recommend it to anyone coming to Milano....
Breakfast was great and the lobby, was impressive.... My room was awesome as well!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
TownHouse_Italy, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at TownHouse 12, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Dear Madame/Sir, we would really like to thank you very much for the review that you have left. We are very happy about the quality that we were able to offer you. We hope to see you again in the near future in this Unique Home in Milan. Head of PR TownHouse Collection

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have never written a review before but due to my great stay i felt i needed to write one. i booked a weekend away for my birthday in feb. The staff were a delight romina alvin jordan nina I want to let Ms Borsato know that they are a credit to your company. In particular Romina whose knowledge of tourist sights, restaurants & transport arrangements etc were 10/10. The hotel was lovely and there is free wi fi even in the bedroom which is great. The breakfast is of a good standard. I will be recommending this hotel to my family and friends. I will be certainly returning to this hotel in the future it was a joy to stay here.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Myself an my girlfriend received an incredibly warm and genuine welcome upon arrival, and were treated this way until we left. The staff could not do enough for us and while my girlfriend was not well went out of their way to make sure we were looked after. The hotel itself was a very relaxing place to stay and Alvin the bar man serves an excellent negroni! What could have been a disastrous holiday was saved by the fantastic and relaxed service. Very clean and close to the centre, I would highly recommend Town House 12 for the staff alone, and would gladly return.

• Stayed: February 2013