Hotel Ideale
nhow Milano(Milan)
US$142
US$120
  • Restaurant
Eco-Hotel La Residenza(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$129
Orbitz.com
US$99
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinside hoteldirect busfriendly hoteltransport linksrecommend this hotelair conditioningvisiting milanbooked this hotelbreakfast buffetthe main train stationstayed here for nightsdeinicolamilleduomoticketssink
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stayed for 1 night at Hotel Ideale and found the accomodation to be pleasant and clean to look at, with comfortable sized rooms. We were greeted by Antonio who was very friendly and helpful and assisted us with all of our enquiries. The hotel has some underground carspaces (not many) which we made use of, and which those of you with either vertigo, or a fear of tight spaces will find interesting to get into ... you'll see what I mean if you park your car there!

The hotel is conveniently situated just a short stroll from the number 54 bus route which will take you right into the Duomo, so it's a breeze to get right into the centre of Milan in under 10 minutes.

Breakfast was ok, a selection of pastries, toast, cereals, juice and eggs was on offer. The thing that spoilt the stay was the noise. We were in room 102, first floor, right next to the staircase, and we could hear everything that was being said down in the lobby ... all night. Plus, the walls in the room are paper thin, once the neighbouring room came back in from their night out, we could hear them walking around, moviing their bags, watching tv, showering ... pretty much everything. We were 2 months into our holiday, and it was the worst nights sleep we ever had. So if you're going to stay there, don't stay in 102, in fact, try and get as high up, and as far away from the staircase as possible, and bring some earplugs.

All in all though, now that I know what to look out for, and avoid, I'd stay there again, the price was good and you got parking and breakfast for under 100 euro, not too bad ... but I'd make sure I had my earplugs ready to go.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikal P
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I recently found this hotel via tripadvisor not being capable to find a hotel in Milan for the evening I wanted to stay. charming little place and I must say that the breakfast sweets in the morning were a real treat. Was able to park downstairs and the owner of the place was extremely welcoming. If I go back to Milan soon, will surely pick this one again as a great stay. Plus... craving the delicious "ricotta" cake I had in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2012

My boyfriend and me took this hotel last minute, since the original hotel booked was cancelling on us when entering in their "lobby".

The staff was very, very friendly and made us feel welcome after the problems with the other hotel!!

The breakfast is amazing with a variety of things offered, from eggs to cereals and cakes and breads, different kind of cheese and meats, croissants and fruits aso. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable!! There was a mini fridge, tv, safe and hair dryer.
Also the location is very good, with a bus stop directly in front of the entrance door.
All in all we can only recommend this hotel and would definitely go back there:))

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank tmk3
Reviewed 22 January 2012

Free, fast wifi. Breakfast buffet with hot eggs. Frig in room. Staff is friendly and helpful. Single room is minimal, but enough room, and well outfitted.

Room Tip: Room 106 is up a short flight of stairs with window facing interior courtyard, and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 18 January 2012

As in title. Hotel is small but it has all you need. Its very comfy. Nice staff. Good location.
Rooms are colorful with small bathrooms. Stayed there for a few nights with my friend and we are very glad that we've pick this hotel for a short visit in Milan. Enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends