Rooms OK but hotel small: no restaurant and tiny breakfast room although the staff here were good. Front desk staff tried to be helpful but had limited English. Local restaurants hard to find but good once located in nearby back streets. Not far from a park and about 10 minutes walk from cathedral and amazing shopping district surrounding. Quite costly compared with other locations, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro