We stayed here for just a night on our way to Venice. This hotel right at the corner in front of a metro exit (we missed that exit and lugged our luggage abt 300 mts., 'cos the hotel staffer who answered my email for directions missed mentioning the Exit No.).
The hotel had very good rooms, quaint and a lovely view. My room's lock was not working which was not such a great thing.
All in all, a really nice hotel for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro