This hotel is excellent value for money considering that it is so well located from both expensive and more inexpensive shopping areas and a 10 min walk to the Doumo. It is definitely a no frills Mercure, I have stayed in a lot better, but adequate and clean. Day reception staff were extremely helpful, the night time shift not so but you can get this in any hotel no matter what you pay. I would definitely stay here again if I return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro