I really liked It here. The room was ample sized and very clean.
The breakfast, despite being slated by other guests, I found to be an acceptable continental breakfast. It wasn't humongous, but there was a good selection, including eggs, and bacon.
Gluten free section a nice touch.
Excellent location, right by the Porto Venezia Metro station and tram stops. Despite this, it was not noisy, and our room was right at the front overlooking the street. A good room for people watchers.
Really easy to access all other parts of Milan, only a few stops to the Duomo.
The concierges were all helpful and friendly as were the cleaning staff who tried frantically to locate me when they found I had left my purse in the hotel drawer upon check out. Nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro