Rooms are small but at least there are still some walk space with 2 large luggages. Ms Valentina servicing at the Recep counter always try her best to answer our questions. The Metro station P.ta Venezia is right outside hotel so it's really convenient to take metro especially the red line which brings us to Duomo. Tram stop (Tram no. 9) outside hotel takes us to Milan Central Train station as well. We did not have breakfast in the hotel but we found nice cafes nearby. And there is a telco shop on the left side of hotel for those who wants to buy pre-paid sim card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro