Very good hotel with rooms newly renovated and nicely decorated.
Room size are big especially the toilet, but may not come with bathtube. Breakfast was expensive but not refilled, we stayed several days and founds the only lady serving there was not willing to refill nor even set tsble properly.
A small suggestion is to take tram 9 just outside hotel to central railway station will save you a lot, no need to carry up and down the metro nor any need to change station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an historical palace of the old Milan of the XIX th Century and completely renewed in 2005, The Hotel Mercure Milano Centro Porta Venezia is located in the City center.30 elegant rooms furnished with precious interior design, welcome thebusinessmen and the tourists in the real heart of the City, a few steps from the Duomo Cathedral and from the most important Fashion Streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Milano Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Milano Centro Hotel Milan
- Mercure Hotel Milano Centro