Hotel Napoleon
The Yard Hotel(Milan)
US$293
US$236
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$133
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$243
US$225
  • Pool
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$125
US$86
  • Restaurant
All reviewslima metro stationcorso buenos airesshopping streetfruit and yogurtsmall hotelmodern stylethe sofa bedsmall balconyboutique hotelpublic transportupon checkcold meatswould stay againthe hotel is cleangood sizewalking distancebusiness trip
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel is clean, contemporary and very centrally located and good value for money. My only negative was the sense it was more design over space- The rooms are small and as I was in Milan for Menswear Fashion Wk with a lot of wardrobe, there was only one very shallow closet for hanging suits, that said ample drawer and shelf space. Bathroom was contemporary but again the basin was at most 18cm in dept but almost a metre long, try shaving or attempting to lean over the basin! The toilet was also positioned under one end of the basin which was really at odd in trying to use it!
The front desk staff were courteous and helpful.
A good hotel for a casual weekend trip in Milan but not for business or large people!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank David W
massimo b, Direttore at Hotel Napoleon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Dear Sir, thank you for your time dedicated on your comments.
Unfortunatly this time you had a single room with small place, what i suggest is for your next staying to book a double use, specially if you have lot of staff to put on your closed.
All the staff are at your disposal for any inquire to help and give you the maximum confort,

Hope we can see each others soon, and please don.t exitate to contact me personally at
direzione.napoleon@lhphotels.com

Best regards

GM Hotel Napoleon

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Hotel has perfect location. There are small rooms only, but it is not a big problem at all. It is always clean. There was some problems with wifi. I will recommend this hotel for my friends who wants to stay in Milan for work, or spend some nights in case to shop and see the city.

• Stayed: May 2014
massimo b, Direttore at Hotel Napoleon, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear guest, thank you very much for your time and your comments on trip advisor.
We are very happy to know you enjoyed your staying and hope to see you here again.

Thanks again from me and all staff of Hotel Napoleon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I travelled in June with my 14 month baby. The staff were extremely warm and helpful. Following a few days of unbearable heat, there was torrential rainfall in the evening. Eduardo cancelled my restaurant reservations and ordered food in. Santo and Francesco kindly offered my son spaghetti. They made every effort to help and made my stay in Milan a lovely experience. Great location. Very good restaurants nearby and minutes walk from Corso Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear guest, thank you very much for your time and your comments on the staff.
We are very proud to work here giving an excellent service and courtesy to all our guest.

Thanks again and from me and all staff of Hotel Napoleon wish you a great day.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My husband n I stayed here for 2night on June 2013. We have just recommend to our friends n would like to recommend to all travelers.

In a good location which nearby the shopping street n the metro (in minutes),Quite n safety.

Clean room n washroom size is okay n looked modern,comfy bed with a tiny terrace. We both love the stylish decoration.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
massimo b, General Manager at Hotel Napoleon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

We are very happy that your staying was excellent and hope to see you here again.

Thanks again and from me and all staff of Hotel Napoleon wish you a great day.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Pretty decent for the price paid.

Location: metro not quite visible from the main road.

Bed: average but personal point of view, it was quite hard.

Decor: very normal.

Service: average

Overall experience: can be better.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
massimo b, Direttore at Hotel Napoleon, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear Guest, thank you very much for your time and comments.
For your next time in Milan, please see the signal in red for METRO with MM. Easy to see and reach from the Hotel Napoleon only 50 meters.
The Hotel is compleated renovated and all rooms have orthopedic beds,
Please don't exitate to contact me directly for any questions or suggestions.
With pleasure i can give you, and write me on direzione.napoleon@lhphotels.com.
Hope i can see you again here at Hotel Napoleon Milano with a great welcome.

My best regards.