Hotel Gonzaga
US$348
US$300
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$121
US$164
US$123
  • Breakfast included
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$203
Melia.com
US$119
US$87
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Arrived in Milan from Rome and searching for a hotel we came across Hotel Gonzaga, who at first approach (and throughtout stay) had great service. We were given the Triple Room and this was clean, modern and we felt very comfortable. The hotel had wi-fi, so we were able to surf the net on our phones, without charge, which was great.

Breakfast buffet in the morning was also great.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2010

The hotel advertises itself as a top rate hotel with multilingual staff: hardly any english spoken. The shower curtain showed an interesting flora of fungi growth, the managed to loose my wifes nightgown and pyamas, that were taken (by mistake??) together with the laundry. Inhospitable in general. The advertised internet: sorry does not work.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank forestenergy
Reviewed 26 April 2010

I stayed here during the Furniture Fair last week, April 2010 - which means prices are doubled to start with at 225 Euros per night. However, even paying half the price would be a rip off. It is classified as a 3 star hotel, which is a joke. On day one there was no hot water for a shower! The service was sullen to say the least. The toilet seat was broken but I gave up trying to get it fixed because no one took any notice. Then they left wet towels for us to use when we returned at the end of a long day. The bed was never changed in the 6 days we stayed (I don't need my bed changed each night but I suspect this was a money saving not a planet saving exercise). The hotel claims to have internet access (at 5 euros per hour) - it did not work and I heard other guests complaining about this - the receptionist merely shrugged her shoulders and said "I'm no good with computer". But we had to visit the local internet cafe to get connected. The breakfast was miserable - not one piece of fruit. If I treated my customers like this I would be out of business!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Ruth-from-London
Reviewed 12 June 2009

my boyfriend and i flew to Burgamo and got a bus from the airport to the city, €17 return for both of us, had major trouble finding the hotel, no one knew it existed, although everyone was happy to help us find it. when we finaly did find it it was unrecognizable from the photo's. it was on the 3rd floor of an apartment block, we had to buzz in and give our names, we were told they were fully booked and we had to explain that we had a reservation. we were realy put off by the apperance of the place from the outside. the hotel however was ok, rooms were basic, but clean. my main problem was with the staff, so unfriendly and unhelpfull, they seemed to be annoyed at any questions or problems we had, is it not there job to help?? on their website it says "smoking permited" which is not true, "tea and coffee making facilities"-not true and there is only about 5 channels on the TV and sky apparently dosn't work? a quote on the website aslo states: "Elegant atmosphere, which is adjusted fully and completely to the needs of the guest" COULDNT BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH. receptioist was extremely grumpy and ignorent, manager wasn't much better, one receptioist was asleep on a chair when i came up to get a drink at the "bar" around 4 o clock in the evening! this hotel is a good place to crash, its cheap and most things are easy to get to from here, but dont expect much.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amy031
Reviewed 10 June 2009

Don't confuse by the hotel picture and address. It looks like that the hotel is a big building; however, you can't find it's lobby at the ground because it is located at the 3rd floor! Actually, I don't mind if I know this upfront. However, it is just out of my expectative. The room was very big but there was no bath tube or bath sink in the toilet. Therefore, water floods after bathing. So be careful!

One thing you need to know is that if you go out in the night time and return after 7pm, you need to use a calling machine downstairs to call up the staff at the hotel so that you can enter the commerical building front door at the ground floor. We have to stand at the street for a few minutes before the hotel staff aware our call downstairs.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple