BB Hotels - Navigli Milano
The Yard Hotel(Milan)
US$315
US$262
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$120
  • Pool
WORLDHOTEL Cristoforo Colombo(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$224
  • Pool
US$86
  • Restaurant
All reviewsreception areaplace to stayair conditioningtwo nightsperfect locationtvtramduomo
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My two friends and I arrived in the evening and there was a misunderstanding about which room we were to go to. I had been sent to one room and my friends later to another. The room we had booked was a '3 bed room' but the room Marco was trying to give us had one big bed and one single bed which we did not want at all. Marco was rude and kept insisting that '3 bed' means '3 person'. He also said I should have emailed the hotel in advance if I wanted 3 beds which is ridiculous as that's what I had booked. After a long debate in which Marco said 'Maybe in your country it is like this' we eventually got what we had booked. The place charges 7 Euros per person for lined and also 4 Euros per person (must be paid in cash) for a tourist tax. If you want to use the kitchen or anything in it, you have to pay extra. If you don't thoroughly clean the kitchen, you have to pay extra. Basically the place was horrendous which is a shame because the rooms themselves were alright and the location was good, but I would absolutely not stay there again no would I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Jennifer G
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I wouldn't want to say this apartment is bad but I think the hotel management is not up to mark. Provide service half heartedly. Our first comment to the apartment was "how come there is no dish washing detergent? How are we going to wash up after cooking?" Despite the fact there is a dish washer. Travellers, please bring your own detergent if you intend to cook there. We asked, they don't provide. It is true in some of the reviews there is no microwave or oven. Cook whatever over the gas.
The apartment is located in the next street round the corner. You have to go thro 1 big auto gate shared by other workshop operators of some sort, then another private gate to the apartments. There is no telephone link to the hotel reception. Any request or complain (you won't want to), you have to walk 5-10 mins to the reception. Ah, I must comment that this hotel does not provide 24Hr reception service. It's only 8am - 10pm. If you are late, no one is to help you as experienced by other earlier travellers. So be punctual. I would suggest, don't pay online for the booking. Restricted Wifi at reception area is another setback. Can you imagine a bunch of hotel and apartment guests crowding the reception area, bending their heads to their smart phones, note pads, laptops surfing the net? What a sight man !! BB Hotel, buckup!!
Other than that, I think the apartment is fine. Clean and comfortable to sleep except the additional single bed we had slumped in. Also, don't have a heart attack in the night. You'll have to find your own ambulance!!

Room Tip: Don't rely on travellers' reviews too much, you'll be disappointed
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 September 2013

hi just returned from these apartments didn't find it a pleasant experience problems with hot water all the time having to go to reception every day to complain about the hot water and with the reception being about 300 mts away was a big problem no kettle in room either or microwave or oven all u had to cook on was a gas hob which is far from acceptable in a self catering apt these are basis things that u need to use would not recommend these apts and also suppose to be sound proof but had a couple of very noisy nights we were very disappointed with this accommodation really spoiled our four night stay in milan

Room Tip: wouldn't stay here again
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Very modern and clean apartment, good location for city sightseeing, close to supermarket, restaurants and tram stop (12 min by tram number 3 to the cathedral).The 5 person apartment that we stayed in, was located only 300 meters from reception. Very helpful housekeeping lady, all staff taht we delt with spoke English
On the bad side: Lack of kettle or microwave (there is an oven though), also no washing-up liquid, dishwasher tablets or tea towel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I passed by Milan one night for job reason and I stayed in one the apartments of BB Navigli. I have to say that the service level and specifically the Reception is higlhy below norm!!! a bad experience for me, with request of really urgent support early in the morning, around 6:00m, but no help! I was risking to loose my flight.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo