Our stay at this hotel was very relaxing, and the hotel is extremely quiet and luxurious.
The lobby is spacious and modern, with free newspapers provided every morning.
The best surprise was the free breakfast included with our room. This buffet breakfast was tremendous, with 5 or 6 staff to cleanup after you and re-stock the food. The variety of breads, meats, cheeses and yoghurts was terrific.
A couple of small drawbacks about this hotel:
1) Location is quiet and secluded, but its not central to the main sights and shopping of Milano. You need to catch the 12 tram down Via Andrea Solari from Sant Agostino train station.
There is a very big supermarket on via Andrea Solari, about 10 minutes walk, that is great for groceries.
2) There is free wi-fi only in the lobby, and you have to go to the front desk to request a voucher with a code that is valid for 30 minutes usage. Not very convenient and it gets annoying after a while.
Otherwise, the hotel itself was terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The nhow Milano hotel in Milan benefits from a great location in one of Milan's most dynamic neighborhoods. The "Tortona e Navigli" area has been converted into one of the most fashionable and modern districts of the city center. The area is filled with enticing restaurants and bars, exhibition centers, as well as design and photography studios. Nhow Milano is the place to be for all art, culture and fashion lovers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, NHHotels, Odigeo, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your nhow Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Hotels Milan
- Nhow Milano Milan