It's a good business hotel but had a difficult time marking very good because it's the small things that make for the difference between average and very good.
Stayed only for 2 nights on business and must say that basics are covered here.
- Good bed and pillows and room has a nice wooden flooring. Room is decent size for EU hotel.
- Bath amenities are good but bath shower pressure could be improved - I was on lower floor and yet shower pressure somehow felt lacking.
- Very good internet connection and can connect multiple devices (came complimentary with corporate rate though)
- Decent selection of TV channels on Sky though most options are for local language
- A stone's throw away from Grani & Braci, a very good Italian restaurant. Do not bother with hotel food - you'll not go wrong with Grani & Braci on price, taste and variety
Now for minor quibbles ...
- No electric kettle in room ... need to go to bar or level 1 for hot water. Doubt if that can be solved because I did not see convenient electric plug points for a kettle.
- Limited lighting in the room ... a feature that I have seen common in this class of hotels
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your AC Hotel Milano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Hotel Milan
- Ac Hotels Milan