“What a great hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan
Ranked #43 of 428 Hotels in Milan
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 28 February 2012

My stay was brilliant. Great , clean rooms, brilliant helpful staff and delicious food. Yes yes yes yes to this hotel

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
RadissonBLUMilano, Direttore generale at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Thank you very much for your review.

I am extremly happy to read you kind word "what a great hotel" this make me very happy and prize all the effort we put in our job, we at Radisson BLU hotel have this mission to let feel our gests at home, and I am happy to read that we have successful made it with you.

Please if you come back to Milano and to us, let me know will be a pleausre to meet you.

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Beautiful hotel, lovely clean rooms and friendly attentive staff. Only drawback was the distance from the city centre (but not too much of a problem if, like us, it was only for a stopover).

The pool, sauna and steam room were a great start to the morning along with the wonderful breakfast buffet included with the room.

Totally worth the distance especially if you can find a good deal on a hotel comparison website.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

"What a fantastic hotel" are music word to me, I am very happy you have enjoyed your stay with us, and I do hope to welcome you back, please if you return to milano kindly let me know, will be a pleaasure to meet you.

With kind regards

Reviewed 21 February 2012

The rooms in this hotel are huge and beautifully presented. All is very clean, and the buffet breakfast was the best meal we had each day. Staff were extremely pleasant and helpful - except when we checked in, there was no offer to take our suitcases up to our room.
The only real problem is that is a long way (by tram) out of town -it took approx 30 mins on the old, cold, rickety tram to get to Lanza train stop, where we changed to the train for a few stops, to get into central station....the tram doesnt run into the station. Just means you add almost an hour on each end of your day if you are travelling etc. Taxi cost about Euro 15 and much quicker. The actual distance is only about 6 kms but the public transport takes time.
ALso, our room door would not lock,and even though we asked them to fix and they said they did, it was still not locking when we left so we could walk straight in when we returned. Still would recommend this hotel .... lovely rooms.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Mumwife,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am happy to read your review and happy to see you found this hotel lovey and with outstanding breakfast.
Yes we are not exactly in the city centre, but near by we have the stop Villapizzone, and with this train you are in 5 minutes in Porta Venezia, wich is right in the city centre.

I do hope that we could welcoem you back on your next trip to Milano

Reviewed 19 February 2012

Stayed 4 nights here this week 500 metres to train which is just 2 stops to RHO Ferio and you can walk under cover to the show
Room was really nice and comfortable
Food good
Staff in restaurnat and reception excellent
I caught Malpensa express to Cadorna from Airport EU 11 then taxi to hotel was EU 12 much better than EU 90 from Airport

Return to airport I went to closer station and caught Malpensa train - again quite easy

Pre pruchased and rate was very good

Room Tip: Asked me if I wanted to upgrade on check in - said no but then got an upgrade as had obviously run...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

i am happy to read you found our hotel very convinient for you that have attended some vents at the Milano Fair ground, also I am very happy to read you have enjoyed our services and our staff.

I do hope to welcome you back soon at our hotel

With kind Regards

Reviewed 9 February 2012

We were really in a doubt which hotel to choose in Milan. The central ones are very expensive. And the less central ones not always very comfortable (swimming pool, room service, etc). This one is - as we believe - the best one in terms of price/value ratio. Great pool, recently refurbished rooms, nice staff. And...a very interesting roomrate

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank tahtya k

Thank you very much for your review.

I am happy you have found the Radisson Standards, one of our aim at Radisson BLU is to let guest have the same experience in any Radisson BLU, I am happy we have made this happen and also very happy to read "Great staff" this make me proud of my team and surely I will share your review with them.

We do hope to welocme you back soon at the Radisson BLU Milan

Reviewed 5 February 2012

Good hotel, rooms spacious, clean and modern.
Complaints - we had loud Italian partiers in the middle of the night (can happen anywhere).
Spa facilities underwhelmimg... Changerooms totally separate from the pool area which is small and sparse, the locals talking very loudly in the sauna area, steamroom and jacuzzi smelled foul. No towels in the changerooms - we found some after in the pool. Poor instructions overall.
As long as you are not coming for the spa, the hotel is decent enough.

• Stayed: February 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your review.

I am happy that our hotel met your expecations and I am sorry if you found some sevices below it, I duly took a note of your comments and they are already actioned. I am sure when you will come back to us you will find the Sauna and Jacuzzi in order.

Looking forward to welcome you back

Reviewed 31 January 2012

Radisson have a very good name but this hotel was a disappointment overall. Reception is classy, but the hotel is let down by its rooms and spa facilities which are all a little tired - grubby paintwork, broken tiles, etc. Location was also an issue with it being 10 minutes by train and 25 minutes by tram from the city centre.
On the positive side, the staff were very helpful and the buffet breakfast was excellent. The beds and pillows were fabulous too.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
RadissonBLUMilano, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for you review.

I am happy to read that you enjoyed the staff and the service. Pls be informed that now the SPA has been re-painted and surely if you would come back you will not find those deficencies.

I very much looking forward to welcome you back

Kind Regards