“Average hotel, but ok”

IH Hotels Milano Watt 13
Ranked #200 of 431 Hotels in Milan
Reviewed 3 September 2014 via mobile

Hotel is nice. Not super clean, and not very large rooms. Nice however. Nice breakfast. Probably will come back. Interesting area. Close to the south of Milano and therefor an interesting location. About 20 minutes drive to the city center.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
IDEA SALES D, Direttore at IH Hotels Milano Watt 13, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2014

Dear MenM B,

Thank you for choosing Idea Hotel Wattredici for the trip.

We are pleased to know that your stay was comfortable for you and you enjoyed our breakfast.

We hope to see you soon in Milan at Wattredici.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

The hotel is clean and modern. It offers a good breakfast. The rooms have the worse views. The location seemed questionable. Parking is limited! You have to pay extra for wi-fi. Overall a okay hotel to stay for a day.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Drmygirl,

Thank you for choosing Idea Hotel Wattredici for your trip in the City Milan.

We are delighted to hear that your stay was comfortable for you.
Currently Wi-Fi is still a paid service, we work so that it becomes accessible for free.

We hope to see you soon,

Best regards.

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

Its a big ang clean hotel, asked if we can move to another room as they were a broken glass panel beside the door going to the bathroom. As I have my disabled daughter w/me. Accommodating staff. Needs to maintain in some rooms. As you can see some broken glass panel or decorations needs updating. So far fr the Centro, though.

• Stayed: August 2014
IDEA SALES D, Direttore at IH Hotels Milano Watt 13, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Dear Julie N,

thank you for choosing Idea Hotel Wattredici for your trip to Milan.

We are pleased to know that your stay was enjoyable and that our staff and services were up to expectations.

We hope to see you soon!

With regard

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have never visited a hotel with such poor customer service - the hotel receptionist are the rudest I have ever come across,it was a last minute holiday that we booked and a quick glance on the website implied a child friendly hotel. When we arrived I asked about bottle warming facilities for my baby a bride 'yes we have the facilities' and I asked for a room with a bath so that I could bath my baby they said 'we don't have one today but we will move you tomorrow, we got to the room which didn't have any kettle so I rang and asked what the bottle warming facilities are and they simply said 'when you want a cup of hot water walk down to reception' GREAT! The next day came and we asked about our change of room with a bath to find out none of the rooms have a bath! The rooms also don't have an iron or press, tea making facilities, they have a mini bar but the fridge isn't cold!
Cleaners don't actually clean they just make the bed again and leave all of the rubbish in the room!
When complaining to reception about not having the facilities for my baby and asking if there was anything they could do the 3 ladies on reception laughed in my face about how upset I was for the conditions my child was living in and said 'that's your problem, not ours' disgusting!! I would avoid this place at all cost if you want to enjoy your holiday we booked earlier flights home because the holiday was ruined by this place!
Also it's in a pretty rough area where you wouldn't feel safe going too far from the hotel! And it will cost you 15euro aprox each way to Milan in a taxi, they also add city tax on of 2.50 per person per day, then charge you an extra 50euro for wifi for the week
All in all worst hotel stay I have ever experienced.

Room Tip: Try another hotel!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is very modern hotel, limited parking spaces in the front, paid garage available. Go early for breakfast, later the place is fully up and service difficult to keep up with the demand! Poor connections ( bus + underground) while not very frequent. Good restaurant & wine bar opposite at reasonable prices. Recommended for a one night stop if you are mobile. Room rates are not always cheap, it pays to compare!

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter but lack view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 June 2014

modern ,nice design in an up an coming area ,reasonable size rooms and breakfast. out of the center but with a car its easy to get there and back to the center.
WIFI cost 7 euros per day. today i expect WIFI it to be free as a standard.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank itay s
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

So so So dirty rooms! When I arrived to hotel they give me room how I ask quiet. Nice. I arrived to my room like always I check how clean is my toilet and shock. All around shower floor and toilet hair. Short hair all around. I went downstairs to say to reception a bought situation and they promise me to clean. When I came back around midnight I check back how is clean and it was not. They just clean toilet they didn't clean shower and floor . Poor guy who came for night ship he need to clean after cleaning stuff and I couldn't sleep because I was need to wait! Is not first time I'm staying at that hotel and I know that service is really poor but is close to my job I think manager of hotel need to work on his people. Explain how to clean and be polite. Lucky him that night ship guy is a very nice and he is only one from reception to be polite.

• Stayed: May 2014