“my worst meal of the trip”
Review of Le Vigne

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navigli
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Both my friend and I found the food overly salty. And on a 7 day trip in Italy, this was the only place where my pasta was undercooked. It gave me an upset stomach.

Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

I have been there twice and would recommend this restaurant. First time I was directed there from other restaurant which was booked and had a nice dinner and second I came for lunch which was also very good. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

A friendly and cosy restaurant. A good sign was that it was full of Italians rather than tourists.
The food was excellent and imaginative and the service efficient and friendly.
We have tried several restaurants along the canal-this was by far our favourite one.

Reviewed 2 February 2014

Wanted to go to a different place, we ended up to this marvellous old style inn! highly recommended in order to get to experience the Italian tradition...this is one of those places you should be going to in order not to forget your won roots. Excellent food and dessert! I will definitely get back to give it a try to other delicacies!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We found this restaurant by chance because we couldn't get in to one a few steps before. What a pleasant surprise. Since, we have been another 2 times and we will definitely go back. Menu chances but stays similar, good wine, good prices. The food is northern italian, and according to a italian friend, it is similar to the Piemonte region, area known by the Slow Food movement and their Barolo red wine. I definitely recommend it not only for the food, but for their service and atmosphere. Winner if you want to show of without spending a fortune.