All reviewsconcierge teamterrace suiteluxury hotelrooms are extremelyvia montenapoleonefavorite hotelrestaurant reservationsthe entire staffturn down servicemodern amenitiesgalleria vittorio emanuelefashion districtamazing hotelrooms are greatperfect locationappointed roomsfour seasons
Reviewed 11 January 2018

The Mandarin Oriental Milano is perfect for a week end in Milano! It is very modern, located in the center of Milano, and offers an amazing service. Thank you to all the team, and especially to Giancarlo for his special welcome, Eleni Alessandro and Piedro in the breakfast, and Eduardo in the bar.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Mandarin Orient... M, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you for your great review and for taking the time to share your experience! I will be happy to share your praises with my colleagues and hope to welcome back to Mandarin Oriental, Milan very soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I travelled to Milan with my family for the weekend. It was a last minute decision. We used to stay at another hotel but this time we wanted to make a change. Antonello at the Reservation office was very helpful with our reservations. We had lots of requests and Antonello swiftly helped us out with our needs. The property was very clean and beautiful. We checked into our hotel rooms and started shopping. The shopping area is very close to the hotel. We were able to just walk over to the hotel to drop off our shopping bags whenever we wanted to. Before we arrived at the hotel, the concierge helped us with dinner and lunch reservations. They had excellent suggestions. They quickly reply to all the mail, which makes all the communication very easy. The hotel rooms were very clean and had a very nice design. The high ceilings and spacious rooms make the stay very comfortable. The bathrooms were marble and had a very sleek design. Even the slippers were very nice and comfortable. The hotel staff was well trained, polite, helpful and always attentive. The hotel made our visit to Milan much more enjoyable. I would strongly recommend this hotel to everyone traveling to Milan.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank ZeynepE2306

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to learn that the effort we make in taking care of every detail and in focusing on the needs of our guests contributed to make your stay unforgettable.

I sincerely hope to welcome you again soon at Mandarin Oriental, Milan

Reviewed 10 January 2018

WOW, WOW, WOW. I can safely say that this was one of the nicest hotels that I have ever stayed in. We arrived into the hotel, and were instantly greeted by both the Hotel Manager. Please forgive me for the fact that I have forgotten his name, but he was a really nice man, and even gave us an upgrade to the incredible Executive Suite. Everything about this hotel was incredible, from the incredible concierge, the coolest doormen, the great location, the spacious rooms, and everything else. This was my first time in both Milan, and Italy, and the team at the Mandarin Oriental Milan made it a bliss. Thank you so much to the team! Check out my Instagram page @luxoexpo.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your great experience with us. I will be happy to share your praises with my colleagues and hope to welcome back to Mandarin Oriental, Milan very soon!

Reviewed 9 January 2018

What a great experience to stay here, the hotel and property are tucked away and you feel very secluded. Our room was fantastic, comfortable and well worth it. Staff are as expected and extremely courteous and professional but kind of robotic (which is typical of chain hotels) Most lack any personality.

Room Tip: Any room is great!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Mandarin Oriental, Milan. Your comments are extremely important for us to continue improving our service in order to deliver an exceptional guest experience. We will be looking forward to welcoming you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Such a Gem!
Great location, a lot of our friends stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Milan; We tend to be more Fans and look for MO, given this info I will tell you that we care , and use both brands.
In Milan both are very close by, We liked the MO for the 3 blocks to La Scala, and local spots as well as shops.
Their Concierge service is MO impeccable, and our room was so nice, was hard to leave.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Mandarin Orient... M, General Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am delighted to learn that the effort we make in taking care of every detail and in focusing on the service contributed to make your stay unforgettable.

I sincerely hope to welcome you again soon at Mandarin Oriental, Milan