“A Modern Sushi Experience”
Review of Bomaki Foppa

Bomaki Foppa
Ranked #368 of 8,978 Restaurants in Milan
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Forget all those average sushi places you have been to. Here, quality meets innovation. The "carpaccio flambé special" (ask for it since it's not on the menu) is well worth a try. The maki with salmon and tartufo nero will give you goosebumps. For a Brazilian vibe, Pavé is a tasty dessert rich in flavors and calories, but Brigadeiros should be the first choice.
The atmosphere of this small place is vibrant but crowded, therefore I'd suggest it to a group of friends more than a couple.
Remember to book online and early, especially over the weekend. However, if it happens that they are fully booked but you are nearby, try and call or swing by and you might find a free table.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Excellent food,fresh and tasty,nice atmosphere,good cocktails,good service and adequate price.Recommended

Reviewed 5 April 2017

The taste experience was great, everything I ordered was delicious and super tasty.

The service was attentive and nice.

The only problem is that tables are pretty close to each other, making difficult to pass through and giving not so much privacy.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Good service and quality of the food, but considering the price, the portions are a bit too small. So I would recommend this place if you are not too hungry.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular customer in Bomaki Foppa, but this time has been the worst ever.
Booking a table at 8pm, I should have left the table by 9.30pm. From 9.28 to 9.36 the waitress came THREE times, being very rude, asking us to leave the table (we were about to leave anyway). For 6 minutes late, I need to be in such a rush? You guys gotta be kidding me. While we were paying, the restaurant manager gave us 5 euro total discount, the waitress right in front of us didn't smile, didn't apologize, didn't do anything, she lied in front of the manager saying she just came once to call me.
NEVER AGAIN. You definitely lost a customer.