“Amazing cutlet, salad & service ”

Valentino Legend Milano
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Valentino Legend Milano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #309 of 9,216 Restaurants in Milan
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We happened to walk in at 2:20 and they were closing st 2:30., They seated us happily. We had amazing veal cutlet malenese .. Fabulous salad , pasta with tomatoes, Hubby had beef tartar , he said was great . Service was awesome.. Super close to the Duomo .

1  Thank Joann P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,023)

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a lovely evening. The food was good, especially the appetizers. The service was excellent!
We started with the scallops and the prawns appetizers. The two were great and the highlight of our meal.
For mains we had the risotto Valentino and the rombo; both were nice, but not outstanding.
A tourist spot, but a nice experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

The food is good, and for the quality, the price is fair. One thing we really didn't like, we asked for something for the baby and got some noodles with tomato sauce... and this cost 12 EUR, more than the dish I ordered for myself. Of course it's fine to charge for the food, but this is a bit excessive and to be honest, the main reason why we won't go there again.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

It’s nice place to make a brake during your shopping in the center of Milan. I visited this lovely restaurant when was raining. It was very comfortable from the first sight. I was greeted by very hospitable waiter and proposed mi a local dish Cotolette Milanese. It appeared not to be what I expected, really it was pork fillet in breading, but to tell the truth it was cooked very good. And a couple ot beautiful girls (from a bank ) recommended mi a cheese cake, it was delicious! I recommend this lovely palace!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Hard to figure this place out. Pizza starter and pasta ragu were both excellent. Osso bucco with risotto was terrible as was prucusstio wrapped prawns. Service was not attentive despite the fact that the restaurant was relatively slow. Had to pour our own wine and water. Manager was very friendly. For a $250 lunch for three with wine I would have expected much better.

1  Thank Dan F