“Good food for very reasonable price”
Review of Nabucco

Nabucco
Reserve with
Nabucco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 8,181 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Brera
Description: A jewel in the heart of Brera with a long tradition: the Nabucco Restaurant offers a perfect setting for important evenings. delicate tones of its halls, international staff, the kitchen linked to the Italian tradition and an excellent wine list have made it a landmark of Milanese restaurant, both for those who resides in Milan for foreign guests. The fresh pastas, freshly baked bread, the now legendary pumpkin flowers enliven the evenings of our guests in an elegant and traditional, that with the different types of spaces can satisfy any kind of need: a boardroom for important occasions, a collection room for meetings to two and a tavern for groups of friends or for corporate events. Do not miss the precious terrace overlooking the bustling Via Fiori Chiari, for a special occasion.
Lausanne, Switzerland
“Good food for very reasonable price”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a very good typical italian restaurant, it has good dishes to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. It is in a nice area (Brera) and the staff is very kind.
It is slightly "touristy" so if you really can't stand that you may want to look for somewhere else, but it really isn't that big of an issue.
I would recommend the Nabucco appetiser and the cotoletta Milanese

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Stuttgart, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Push for Hotel referrals”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Everyone who showed up for dinner were from out of town. My hotel gave me a business card. Wine over priced and after my meal I could move not fast enough to get back to the privacy of my room. Reminiscent of my trip to Mexico and having ice in my cola. I had clams in my pasta. It will work but I prefer places the locals like to frequent.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jnfrye
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Service & nice restaurant”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I came here with my husband to find some traditional Milanese food and this restaurant didn't disappoint us. We had a Nabucco sea platter and it's marvelous especially the tuna tartar. For the main course we had a black cod tortellini which is very good but the fish main course is just so so. The pannacota is impressive though a bit too sweet for me.

Reading, United Kingdom
“Pleasant, but not outstanding”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

This is a perfectly pleasant restaurant, but probably third choice from our three nights in Milan (Mamma Rosa and Il Coriandolo were 1st and 2nd in our view). Food, service and ambiance were OK, but not better, and I was still waiting 15 minutes after asking for the bill, and eventually had to resort to standing by the door and offering them my card, so they could send me the bill ( which brought results, as it always does.) However, it's not a great way to end a pleasant meal, and why are restaurants so reluctant to let you go and sell the table to someone else?

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“WONDERFUL MILANESE TRADITIONAL”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our last night in Italy we wanted to experience some traditional Milanese food at a nice charming place. Our concierge recommended this spot and we were not disappointed. Little tables outside a charming atmosphere. The service was wonderful and the food excellent as well. We tried a bit of everything, the zucchini flowers with ricotta are a must. We had the truffle pasta, again wonderful and shared the veal milanese which was fantastic. Homemade tiramisu for dessert also wonderful! I would highly recommend this place as it is authentic Milanese without any unnecessary frills. A perfect ending to a beautiful country!

• Visited July 2014