“Excellent”
Review of Ristorante Nabucco

Ristorante Nabucco
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Ristorante Nabucco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 8,374 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Cuisines: European, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Brera
Description: A jewel in the heart of Brera with a long tradition: the Nabucco Restaurant offers a perfect setting for important evenings. delicate tones of its halls, international staff, the kitchen linked to the Italian tradition and an excellent wine list have made it a landmark of Milanese restaurant, both for those who resides in Milan for foreign guests. The fresh pastas, freshly baked bread, the now legendary pumpkin flowers enliven the evenings of our guests in an elegant and traditional, that with the different types of spaces can satisfy any kind of need: a boardroom for important occasions, a collection room for meetings to two and a tavern for groups of friends or for corporate events. Do not miss the precious terrace overlooking the bustling Via Fiori Chiari, for a special occasion.
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We asked our receptionist to taste Milanese food and she suggested us Nabucco. Excellent choice...

Perfect service (from complimentary welcome drinks to last moment) and perfect food with reasonable prices (20-30 euros for main courses). We did not make a reservations before we go but I think it'd be better to make. Because we were lucky enough to take last table available outside and only 1/2 hour later almost all tables inside were full. We ordered zucchini flower filled with ricotta, two risottos (one with porcini, one with truffle) and a bottle of wine. All were perfect, especially the risotto with truffle (summer one I think).

1  Thank mariner_1907

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This is a classic Italian restaurant with good food at sensible prices accompanied by a good Italian wine list. Service is excellent. It is clear that this is a restaurant well patronised by visitors to Milan

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a very good typical italian restaurant, it has good dishes to choose from and the prices are very reasonable. It is in a nice area (Brera) and the staff is very kind.
It is slightly "touristy" so if you really can't stand that you may want to look for somewhere else, but it really isn't that big of an issue.
I would recommend the Nabucco appetiser and the cotoletta Milanese

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Everyone who showed up for dinner were from out of town. My hotel gave me a business card. Wine over priced and after my meal I could move not fast enough to get back to the privacy of my room. Reminiscent of my trip to Mexico and having ice in my cola. I had clams in my pasta. It will work but I prefer places the locals like to frequent.

1  Thank Jnfrye
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I came here with my husband to find some traditional Milanese food and this restaurant didn't disappoint us. We had a Nabucco sea platter and it's marvelous especially the tuna tartar. For the main course we had a black cod tortellini which is very good but the fish main course is just so so. The pannacota is impressive though a bit too sweet for me.