Easy to find with all the amenities you would expect from an establishment in this category. We enjoyed every minute in this place. Our little 20 month old boy was never a problem. Children seats and beds available without extras. Definitively worth the splurge!
Unfortunately, the restaurant is closed on mondays. But however, we felt not sure if we'ed been there with our kid, as he might have disturbed the 2* setting a bit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Crespi, a dream location set in the gorgeous countryside around Lake Orta, is in not far from Milan's international Malpensa airport. This fairy-tale palace and its Moorish architecture are a unique experience with the magical atmosphere of the Thousand and One Nights and a journey through the flavours of the two Michelin Star Chef-Patron Antonino Cannavacciuolo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Crespi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Crespi Hotel Orta San Giulio
- Villa Crespi Italy/Orta San Giulio