I stayed with my partner for four days at Villa Crespi in Orta San Giulio during September 2013. It was an amazing hotel, the room was large (suite), the service was impeccable, and the atmosphere of the hotel is just so relaxing and comfortable. The staff could not do enough (I had bought my girlfriend flowers which I'd brought with us and they hunted high and low for a vase for them), they remembered our names and our room so they had our key in hand as we walked through the door, they made sure we had a welcome drink on arrival. And the restaurant that is within the hotel, with two michelin stars, is just incredible, we had the most wonderful meal there on one of the evenings, and spent the rest of our time down in the village. I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough, there were no negative points, every minute we were there was a pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Crespi, a dream location set in the gorgeous countryside around Lake Orta, is in not far from Milan's international Malpensa airport. This fairy-tale palace and its Moorish architecture are a unique experience with the magical atmosphere of the Thousand and One Nights and a journey through the flavours of the two Michelin Star Chef-Patron Antonino Cannavacciuolo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Crespi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Crespi Hotel Orta San Giulio
- Villa Crespi Italy/Orta San Giulio