We stayed at the Villa Crespi for our first 3 nights of our 8 day trip to Northern Italy and Paris. The hotel is beautiful and very well appointed. We stayed in an Executive Suite which had a fantastic amount of room and overlooked the lake. The bed was comfortable and there was a separate sitting area by the windows overlooking the lake. The bathroom was great with ample room and a nice jetted jacuzzi.
The staff was amazing. Everyone you ran into was very nice and always willing to help with anything that you may need, from dinner reservations or directions to good spots around the lakes. Everyone also spoke English very well which was an added bonus.
The town of Orta San Giulio was beautiful with breathtaking views over the water. The Sacro Monte is right across the street and was a great piece of history and views as well.
Thank you to the amazing staff for a wonderful stay and we plan to visit again!
Can't say enough about how wonderful this property is!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Crespi, a dream location set in the gorgeous countryside around Lake Orta, is in not far from Milan's international Malpensa airport. This fairy-tale palace and its Moorish architecture are a unique experience with the magical atmosphere of the Thousand and One Nights and a journey through the flavours of the two Michelin Star Chef-Patron Antonino Cannavacciuolo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Crespi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Crespi Hotel Orta San Giulio
- Villa Crespi Italy/Orta San Giulio