We stayed in Villa Crespi 3 nights. We are used to good hotels but this exceeded our expectations. It was a superb experience, we enjoyed every minute and we shall definitely be back to stay there in the future. The architecture is unique, the service was quick and courteous, the cleanliness was perfect, the food was classy and tasty, the location was great, we had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Crespi, a dream location set in the gorgeous countryside around Lake Orta, is in not far from Milan's international Malpensa airport. This fairy-tale palace and its Moorish architecture are a unique experience with the magical atmosphere of the Thousand and One Nights and a journey through the flavours of the two Michelin Star Chef-Patron Antonino Cannavacciuolo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Prestigia so you can book your Villa Crespi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Crespi Hotel Orta San Giulio
- Villa Crespi Italy/Orta San Giulio