My husband and I had just had our wedding celebration at Villa Crespi. The Villa with it's romantic oriental look is a stunning backdrop for the perfect wedding. The enormous permanent tent in the garden makes it ideal for a garden wedding even if it's bad weather (we had rain at one point of the evening which didn't bother us at all and we stayed dry).
The staff is extremely professional, charming and speaks well English, especially the event/banqueting responsible, Stefania Siani is a very experienced and very hands on and helpful with providing local contact for give/aways, technical infrastructure and additional hotels for guest who couldn't stay at the Villa (the Villa only has 15 rooms). They were also very relaxed about the fact that is was a gay wedding. The food was amazing especially taking into account the number of guests (70pax). The meal was exactly as we had it at our tasting without any decrease in quality as you usually have it when a tasting menu is scaled to a large number of guests.
We for sure will come back to celebrate our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Crespi, a dream location set in the gorgeous countryside around Lake Orta, is in not far from Milan's international Malpensa airport. This fairy-tale palace and its Moorish architecture are a unique experience with the magical atmosphere of the Thousand and One Nights and a journey through the flavours of the two Michelin Star Chef-Patron Antonino Cannavacciuolo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Crespi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Crespi Hotel Orta San Giulio
- Villa Crespi Italy/Orta San Giulio