I spent three nights at the Principi di Piemonte for a wedding. The hotel is excellently located right in the city centre close to the Via Rome with excellent shopping facilities. It's a five minutes walk from the Porta Nuova railway station and all the main sights are within walking distance. The hotel itself is very well maintained. Check-in was efficient and friendly as was the staff during the whole stay. The room was quite spacious with a enviable marble bathroom with individual shower, bath tub plus bidet. The room was spotless, the bed was comfortable - and the view was fantastic with a panorama over the alps. I guess all guest rooms have an excellent view due to the fact that all lower floors are function/ball rooms and guest rooms only start above the roofs of the surrounding buildings. Despite the very central location silence at night was no topic thanks to a pedestrian zone behind the hotel, decent windows and soundproof walls.
The underground spa was also quite nice with decently sized pool, sauna, steam bath and gym. The water could have been a little warmer, though.
The only small disappointment was the breakfest buffet which couldn't quite match the class of the place as a whole.
Finally the wedding party at the ballroom was excellent. The hotel and staff obiously has lots of experience. The ballroom itself is really glamourous with golden mosaics covering the walls. Food and drinks were of top quality.
Highly recommended for a stay in Turin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Principi di Piemonte is a key feature of the elegant city of Turin,with its history echoing throughout its rooms. The imposing building dominates the streets of the city center, offering the most comfortable setting for your stay in the capital of Piedmont. Its elegance and attractive details go hand in hand with a wide range of services and marked customer-focus. This hotel is perfect for guests seeking sophistication, accommodating those traveling for business, those wishing to experience the city's art and culture or join in the dynamic city life, as well as those seeking well being and relaxation. HOTEL: 99 rooms divided into Deluxe, Junior Suite, Junior Suite View, Suite,Diplomatic Suite, Executive Suite and Presidential Suite. Non-smoking rooms. Rooms available for disabled guests. Communicating rooms. Rooms with non-allergenic furnishings and pet friendly rooms. Rooms with panoramic view. Restaurant and Bar. SPA & WELLNESS: An exclusive Wellness Center, reserved only to the hotel's Guests.There you will find the indoor heated pool, the wonderful relaxing lounge with its precious mosaics, emotional showers, an elegant Turkish bath decorated in a Tunisian style and a wide and comfortable Finnish sauna. Sportsmen will also find an excellent gym, equipped with state-of-the art fitness technology and two massage rooms with music and chrome therapy systems. MEETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: 7 meeting rooms. Plenary room with 220 seats. Banquet rooms for standing cocktails for up to 350 people. Rooms with parquet and carpeting. 3 Rooms with 6 m ceilings. Exhibition area. Dedicated areas with modular rooms to accommodate any kind of event. Dedicated menus and original decorations based on each type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Principi di Piemonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Principi Di Piemonte Turin
- Principi Di Piemonte Hotel