I found the property lives up to its billing as a very stylish and elegant hotel. Public areas are spacious with plenty of room to sit, relax and enjoy a conversation. The room was large and accommodating with tall ceilings, a sitting area, work area, comfortable bed, and an incredibly large bathroom with separate tub and shower. My room did not have bath towels on the first morning, and the room service menu was missing – these are not the type of small errors one would expect at this property. In addition, the front desk seems a bit slow – again, not the expected environment or service level you would expect. Staff members generally seemed a bit stiff – not rude, but not warm and friendly. My major criticism is the lack of free Wi-Fi. This property needs to realize that today’s traveler will be very dissatisfied to pay for Wi-Fi (especially with the premium rate charged for rooms at this property). The breakfast was good, but not equal to other comparable properties in Torino (i.e. Hotel Sitea, NH Santo Stefano). Overall, I would not hesitate to stay here again. It is clean, comfortable, well appointed (except free Wi-Fi) with an excellent location central to all the best of Torino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Principi di Piemonte is a key feature of the elegant city of Turin,with its history echoing throughout its rooms. The imposing building dominates the streets of the city center, offering the most comfortable setting for your stay in the capital of Piedmont. Its elegance and attractive details go hand in hand with a wide range of services and marked customer-focus. This hotel is perfect for guests seeking sophistication, accommodating those traveling for business, those wishing to experience the city's art and culture or join in the dynamic city life, as well as those seeking well being and relaxation. HOTEL: 99 rooms divided into Deluxe, Junior Suite, Junior Suite View, Suite,Diplomatic Suite, Executive Suite and Presidential Suite. Non-smoking rooms. Rooms available for disabled guests. Communicating rooms. Rooms with non-allergenic furnishings and pet friendly rooms. Rooms with panoramic view. Restaurant and Bar. SPA & WELLNESS: An exclusive Wellness Center, reserved only to the hotel's Guests.There you will find the indoor heated pool, the wonderful relaxing lounge with its precious mosaics, emotional showers, an elegant Turkish bath decorated in a Tunisian style and a wide and comfortable Finnish sauna. Sportsmen will also find an excellent gym, equipped with state-of-the art fitness technology and two massage rooms with music and chrome therapy systems. MEETINGS, CONFERENCES & EVENTS: 7 meeting rooms. Plenary room with 220 seats. Banquet rooms for standing cocktails for up to 350 people. Rooms with parquet and carpeting. 3 Rooms with 6 m ceilings. Exhibition area. Dedicated areas with modular rooms to accommodate any kind of event. Dedicated menus and original decorations based on each type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Principi di Piemonte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Principi Di Piemonte Turin
- Principi Di Piemonte Hotel