Concord Hotel
US$136
US$115
Travelocity
1,131 results
All reviewsgreat locationtrain stationegyptian museumsmall balcony overlooking the streetmuseo egiziopedestrian areashopping streetwalking distanceporta nova stationvery comfortable roomstayed one nightvia romarestaurants and shopsloved this hotelstar hotelmolegood size
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Excellent breakfast , friendly staff , perfect location ! We will stay again when we are in Turin ! The hotel is within walking distance to many bars and restaurants . In the past we have stayed in other hotels in the city but this hotel is by far the best.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Turin is the first city we visited in Italy. We stayed here for 2 nights in the mid of May in 2013. Extra tourist tax is needed in Turin, which is 3.2 euro per person per night.
Excellent location. Easy to find as it's just next to train station. Lots of local restaurant nearby. 15 minutes walk to Egypt museum. 30 minutes walk to most of the main attractions.
Rich breakfast with large variety.
Old and tiny room but acceptable hygiene and comfortable air conditioning.
Good English staff.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hoiyan_michelle
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Very conveniently located just across the road from the main train station on a quiet street. My spacious room was on the top floor and was very bright and comfortable. Good value for money: 80 euros B&B. Both check-in and check-out were fast and efficient.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Emanuela C
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I stayed at this hotel for two nights from the 18th of April. The location of this hotel is good and the bed is clean. It's just a few minutes walk to the Porta Nuova satation. These are good parts of this hotel. However, the quality of service is the worst ever I have experienced around the world. I have been travelling all over the world 4-5 times a year for last 15 years.

I went to the property at noon to check in to hear that you need to return at 2pm for checking in from the manager. I returned to the hotel late at night at 11pm. When I entered the room, I the lighting in the room did not work. I asked for the replacement only to hear that there is no room available from a guy named "Ricardo or Carlos". I asked for the manger to talk. However, that did not happen. I ended up with waiting almost 50 minutes until 11: 50PM to check in another room. The receptionist lied to me when he told me that there were no rooms.

The telephone in the new room did not work. I cannot talk over the phone to the front desk.
There is a no disturbance light next to the door, which never turn off.

When I complained these things to another guy at the front desk at checking-out, the guy named "Mr. Carlos" did not want to listen to me at all. He passed me to the manager and did not even try to look at my eyes and tried to avoid the situation. I could not see smiling faces at this hotel for two days, no welcome greetings.

Finally, when I saw a manager, he was the guy who asked for returning at 2pm and gave me a reduction on the hotel fees. However, after two days of struggle with font desk guys, I was so stressed that I would never return this hotel again.

Please, be cautious when you visit this hotel. Lower your expectation. Never expect welcome greetings.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Jeonghoon M
Reviewed 17 December 2012

As I always do, before I go on my travels, I always check out the reviews of every hotel. Atahotel Concord, did have some reviews which were a bit worrying, however my experience in this hotel was outstanding to say the least.My girlfriend & I booked the hotel for a short 3 night stay in Turin, What we enjoyed about this hotel:
1. It was only a 5 minute walk from the train station and bus stop
2. It is found in a quiet street
3. Just a 10 minute walk and you are in the main squares of Turin
4. Our room was very clean and it was cleaned everyday
5. B'fast was varied and good
6. Service and staff really helpful and friendly

On the whole I would definitely recommend this hotel should you be going to Turin.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple