Near the main trai station, in a slightly seedy area, but close to many good eateries and a short walk to the town's main shopping drag. Hotel staff were excellent and the breakfast was really good. The outside has a lot of work going on, so you have a bit of a sorry looking Executive Hotel sign hanging from the scaffold, which wasn't the most promising. The interior is good though. We were lucky enough to get an upgrade to a suit (really just a slightly bigger room with a small sofa). Could have benefited from a few more international channels on the tv, but apart from that quite comfy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Executive hotel is a magnificent high-tech building conceived for both short and long stay. It is located in the heart of Turin and it is the perfect accommodation facility for both business and leisure guests. The Executive hotel has 40 suites and 35 deluxe rooms and they are all fully equipped in order to make your stay, whether long or short, pleasant and convenient. The public areas, enriched with classy details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Executive Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Residence Turin
- Executive Residence Hotel Turin