Hotel Dock Milano
US$205
US$140
Trip.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$114
US$120
US$106
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

1,316 results
All reviewsporta susa railway stationtrain travellersearly trainideal locationopen windowsfollowing morningstayed for one nightminute walkdecent sizefirst floorbreakfast room isclean roomsthe room was niceincluded breakfastair conpiazza castelloon foot
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I stayed in Turin for 3 nights for a school project so I wanted to find something close to everything and at low price. I was disappointed by this hotel because their internet didn't work for 3 whole days and the reception wasn't very helpful about it. The bed was uncomfortable and the first night was cold. The hotel is quite old and even though they say it's for non smoker in the room there was an ashtray and the bedsheets, curtains my clothes everything smelled like smoke. I do not smoke so it was pretty disturbing. The breakfast was ok for a 3 * but there were no fresh vegetables. The location was excellent for me, close to train station, metro, busses, trams. Being an area so circulated it can get noisy in the morning.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Christina V
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My husband and I were passing through Turin for on the way to Chamonix. We decided to stay at this hotel because the price was good and so were the reviews. It was definitely worth the money. We are the type that when we are in a new city we spend most of the time out and just need the hotel as a place to crash. This was perfect for that. It's not the type of place you would want to lounge around in, but if you want to drop your bags, take a shower and sleep at night - it's great. The staff was very friendly and spoke great English. They even honored our request to check in early. All in all it was a great experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 916stepheniet
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Strategically placed Hotel, for train station in the centre of Turin. The only thing that bothered me in my room was the small bathroom, but everything else was very good. Breakfast was good, but not continental.

Room Tip: I paid in advance and had a very good deal.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Most of the reviews about this hotel hit the mark - helpful and friendly staff, good location, very clean rooms, great price and we'll worth a look. My only bad point is the fact that the mattress was hard, too hard for my taste to their own. The thing that spoiled the night sleep, or what sleep I managed to get, was the hard mattress combined with possibly the worse pillow I have every laid my head on. I can only describe it as feeling like a pillow case filled with old slippers, hard, very lumpy and ridiculously uncomfortable no matter how hard I tried. To be honest I couldn't believe such a good hotel would have such horrendous pillows.
So, in short, check the pillow soon as you arrive, don't let it spoil your stay in an otherwise good hotel in a beautiful city.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 November 2013

We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this hotel, which was recommended by friends in Torino. It is niclely placed near the railroad station, a Metro stop, and a stop for many busses and streetcars. While we did not sample the food in the hotel, there was a small, informal restaurant serving pizza and more elaborate meals across the street that was open earlier than many others on Sunday night. The hotel itself compares very well with the smaller hotels around Times Square in New York city -- niclely furnished, clean, good bed, lobbies in very good condition. The only way one might not be completely pleased is if one were comparing it to a large Marriott (or similar) hotel -- in that comparison, the rooms would be a little small. I would not be fair to the hotel if I did not mention the curtious and helpful desk clerks. We encountered three different desk clerks, all were very helpful, all spoke very good English (in contrast to my very marginal Italian). They happily furnished suggestions of places to eat and provided maps of the city as well as suggestions of where to go for a walking tour. The breakfast was very good, even including scrambled eggs and sausage for those who have not adapted to Italian breakfasts. All in all, I do not think one could go wrong staying at the Dock Milano.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the main street and the areas where busses and streetcars picked up passengers. We were never disturbed by street noise, so I would guess that any room would be very nice.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business