“Smart and enjoyable”

The Beef Bieretheque
Price range: US$13 - US$39
Cuisines: Italian, Barbecue, European, Central European
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Il The Beef si rinnova, abbracciando il progetto Bièrtèque che porta con sè una ventata di novità al profumo di luppolo. Cosa significa Bièrethèque? Bière, francese, come la tradizione birraria abbaziale, –thèque, dal greco thékì, scrigno, una collezione di prodotti di qualità. Le porte del The Beef ora si aprono, a cena e nel dopocena, sull'affascinante mondo della birra, una porta d'accesso privilegiata per vivere un’esperienza profonda e aromatica. Storia, pregi, proprietà organolettiche, sempre diversi, da scoprire per ogni birra selezionata dal panorama internazionale. Ad ogni birra il suo bicchiere, e soprattutto la giusta spillatura, per scoprire la cultura del bere, o approdarvi piacevolmente, attraverso una serie di percorsi di degustazione guidati.
Bergamo, Italy
“Smart and enjoyable”
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

The menu is selected and it turns around meat dishes; there are some starters and first dishes, also. All dishes as the ambient have a little personal touch (I took the Mediterranean tartare) so you have unexpected and pleasant experience.

• Visited September 2013

“Cosy atmosphere, delicious food, great music...”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

I went to the Beef on Thursday, June 20 th and I must say, that I was impressed. When entering I was greeted by friendly staff, who took us to our table and offered us a focaccia as a snack, which was on the house. The service was brilliant and the food exceptionally tasty and beautifully presented. The Steaks are amazing and the variety of wines is mind blowing . Desserts are all homemade and I adored the Tiramisu. The atmosphere is nice and cosy , but what makes it so special, is the music... A bit of jazz and blues in the background ... Just wonderful... I would definitely recommend it to anyone , who is looking for a nice restaurant in Turin... My fiancé and I will definitely be back soon to taste some of the other delicious meals on the menu.

• Visited June 2013
Turin, Italy
“Nice casual place”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I found The Beef to be a pretty good restaurant for burgers and steaks. Service was good. Our waitress spoke English, which is always helpful to me. Service was efficient. I had a very good fillet that was cooked perfectly. All of the food was quite tasty. I'm not a beer drinker but my husband enjoyed the beer that he ordered and said there was a good selection. They accept reservations, although it wasn't needed since we dined at 7:30pm (we're Amercan so we tend to eat earlier than the Torinese). It was starting to get busy by the time we left. It's a very casual and relaxed atmosphere. I'm sure we'll visit again next time we're in the mood for red meat.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank flas_bella
Shanghai, China
“Great food and cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

I went to The Beef several times and I have never been disappointed in any way: meats are tender and juicy, perfectly cooked.
The wine and beer lists are meant for real connoisseurs.
The restaurant is cozy, very well decorated, and the venue is amazing: right in the heart of Turin, close to the river bench (ideal place for a drink after dinner, the neighborhood is packed with fancy bars and nightclubs).
Staff and management are very friendly.
I'll definitely be back