See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Our rooms was nothing like expected and rather plain, it seems that some rooms are much nicer than others. The walls need repainting and care.
The decoration of the entire place is very confused, not consistent at all. I wouldn’t call it ‘artistic’.
However, it was excellent value for money, good breakfast and lovely staff.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

OK hotel with good breakfast. But many of the room are rather tired and boring. A few rooms are artistic, but there are not many of them.
Location is good and near a number of small good restaurants. Staff are helpful.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

1. Receptionist Roberto was very helpful with restaurant recommendations and even made calls for reservations. Thanks so much.

2. Our room was standard size, clean, with only 2 pillows for 2 people. The shower room should be fungus free. The balcony has seen better days. Its just a very sad sight. Heating was centrally regulated and i need to open the balcony door to reduce the heat. The mattress was hard to my liking.

3. location was around 10-15min tram rides to the city centre. Not really a walking distance. I didn‘t find anything interesting around the hotel. Transportation €5/daypass.

4. Parking €15/day.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I understand all rooms are themed and the others maybe better, but mine was grim. The furniture was worn and a bit dingy. Location was a fair distance from downtown, but there are a few tram stops within walking distance. Breakfast was good, with a decent selection of options.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Nice hotel. I usually stay closer to train station, but this was a nice 10 min walk. Larger than I expected with some very cool interior design elements to check out white there make it feel very boutique like - Olympic torch anyone!
Could use a little refresh, but I think that's true of the majority of hotels in Turin.
Front desk staff were super helpful - especially on a Champions League game night and the place was busy. I even forgot my toothbrush and they had my back.
All the staff was nice, even with my horrible Italian-Spanish that is probably more Spanish tbh. They kindly switched to English and were great.

Close enough to the train station, as mentioned, but also a nice walk to the river and the museums in Centro part of Turin are not a massive hike away but a nice walk. If going to the Juventus stadium definitely take a taxi or train.

Room tip: Even though my room was right next to the elevator I didn't hear a thing.
Date of stay: April 2017