All reviews star hotel room was spacious and clean the main train station recommend this hotel croissants comfort torino
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Really good location for shops, station, bars and restaurants. Staff were all friendly and welcoming. Reasonable breakfast included. The room was spacious and clean as was the rest of the hotel. Not suitable for wheelchair users as there are a few steps up to a very small lift. However, suitable for those with reduced mobility but you would need to request a room with a shower not a bathroom. I would recommend this hotel and will definitely be staying here again.

Room tip: Reduced mobility guests need to request a room with a shower not a bathroom.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2017

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I rented 1-person apartment, which I found to be perfectly adequate for my needs. It even has a small fridge (where you can store water/food products). The location is perfect, a walk away from all tourist attractions. I could hear singing outside for one hour during one afternoon. But that was about it in terms of outside sound.

The staff are very friendly and the breakfast, while basic, has all necessities (eggs, milk, cereals, fruit) plus very good croissants and coffee. Besides the breakfast, I would say I had a 3-star experience at a very reasonably priced to star hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This is a 2 - 3 star hotel and I tailor my reviews based on that. eg: I have a different set of criteria for a 3 star than I would a 5 star. We had traveled from London to Paris to Turin by train and were traveling on to Rome the following day. We were looking for something close to the train station that was both clean and comfortable. I was pleasantly surprised on all counts. The staff was nice and I couldn't fault the rooms. Overall it was a very good choice. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This hotel was very old and needs renovation. It was near the station but the noise of traffic was terrible and it was impossible to sleep in the room next the street.
Choose the room from the other side.
The woman in the reception tried to take too much money.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank C W
Reviewed 9 November 2015

Situated right opposite the train station, this hotel is a good choice for travellers on a budget. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are simple with nice high ceilings (keeping them cool) and ours was not at all noisy. Breakfast is simple (as they tend to be in Italy), but of good quality with freshly brewed coffee. All of the city center is within walking distance.

Room tip: The front of the hotel looks out on a very busy street, rooms there might be noisy.
Date of stay: September 2015