1,024 results
All reviews big table huge shower piazza castello via xx settembre boutique hotel excellent location sky tv dinner reservations sitting area nice bathroom rain shower royal palace around the corner via garibaldi restaurant recommendations room was large perfect stay
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here the first weekend in February, Friday/Saturday.
My son and I were in Turin to see Juventus vs Parma.
I can highly recommend the Hotel for location, cleanliness, and the superb staff.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the hotel for your stay in Turin.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

My family and I had a wonderful stay here: the rooms are wide, comfortable and warm, the staff is super nice and the facility is modern and pleasant to be. We highly recommend it also for the price per quality ratio. Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2019

The room was just the perfect size for a single traveller.

Very silent as it was facing an indoor patio.

The chambermaid was very polite when I arrived to the room and she was still inside.

I was surprised that a 4* hotel had turndown service.

Breakfast is very nice.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
TownHouseHotels, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at TownHouse 70, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2019

Dear Traveller2019Europe,

I would like to thank you for sharing a feedback of your experience at TownHouse 70, Torino!

We take in great considerations the opinions of our guests: your comments are extremely important for us to continue improving our service and deliver an exceptional guest experience! We're looking forward welcoming you back.

Best regards,
PR Team

Reviewed 6 December 2018

Hotel With a great location,
Excellent service,
Clean rooms with a minibar, safe and air conditioning.
Good breakfast,
We really enjoyed our stay here,
Close to everywhere and public transportation is very close.
Price is not cheap.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2018

We came straight from the airport after a long days travel from Los Angeles. The hotel is well located close to fine restaurants and walkable points of interest.
The staff is helpful, the room was large, clean and well appointed. The bed comfortable.
A delightful first night of rest before heading out to wine country.

Date of stay: November 2018