2,116 results
All reviews rooftop terrace train station free soft drinks great hotel dressing room spa facilities walk in wardrobe beautiful room highly recommend this hotel superior room elegant hotel spacious bathroom mini bar breakfast buffet is a wonderful stay porta nuova station main station
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Another business trip and an excuse to return to the palace hotel. As with first visit, did not disappoint.

Staff greeted us with a smile and our room was ready and waiting. Well appointed and immaculate furnishings. Room was near back elevator but never heard a peep.

Breakfast buffet was delightful and didn't disappoint. Dinner in the hotel was incredible (and discounted when charged to room).

Location is great with convenient underground parking across the street. Plenty of sites and dining establishments within short walk of hotel.

Highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank tokross
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is right opposite the train station and is very convenient for all the sites and restaurants. The room was huge with a glorious view of Turin. The staff here were super helpful and genuinely welcoming. Don't hesitate to book!

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank Bridget B
Reviewed 30 July 2017

The hotel rebuilt and refurnished 2 years ago, but seems just reopen yesterday, everywhere are shining, stuff are much much more than your expectation perfect, respectful, helpful with all mean, my check out was 5 morning and as they noticed in advance, they prepare and kept me ready small breakfast,
SPA facilities are wonderful,
Location is in the center and just opposite central rail station.
Roof garden which is bar and restaurant is amazing

I believe that 4 stars for this hotel is really less than what they deserve

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2017

What a disappointment.

Following all the accolades we were excited to stay here for two nights. The location and facilities were terrific. Very central, right across from the main train station.

Our deluxe room on the third floor was lovely. Beautifully and tastefully decorated in recent times. Spacious, well appointed and very clean.

The breakfast selection in the large dining room was extensive and generally good quality.

On the negative side, staff from Reception and Hospitality were relatively disinterested. No smile, "welcome" or "can I help you". Most interaction had to be prompted. They even lost our room service order and meals had to be chased up, were cold and not good quality. No apology. Very disappointing.

Finally, in such a well regarded hotel, we were surprised to see sachets of coffee and tea in the room - with a kettle. No sign of a Nespresso machine as per similar standard hotels across Italy.

I guess it goes to show that service and detail are big components of the overall guest experience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Whiskie8
Reviewed 27 July 2017

I would like to submit my approval comment of the Clarion hotel in 269 north frontage rd, New London Ct 06320
I am pastor Bosch with the Christian network Ministries foundation's POWER program and we booked a two month group stay wityh their hotel and I just want to say that these folks went out of their way to accomidate us and make us feel comfortable and at home. They're staff from the front desk crew like Anibelka Laura and Trish are very profesional efficient and very friendly. their mantenatance guys Joe & Peto and they have been there for ever' and they are the most jimmy on the spot type of workers and very friendly and profesional at their work. they keep a clean breakfast area and serves a decent full breakfast plus my cleaning lady Ashley always does a very good job and often go's far behond the call of duty and cleans my room like she's cleaning her own house .They have an awesome indoor pool that they warm and a workout gym. The management staff and owners Soni and Deepak were not stuck up nor treated us like LOOK AT ME I'M THE BOSS " they were very friendly very understanding of any of our needs and cooperated with us to work to resolves asny concerns minor problems or complaints we may have had which shows why they are where they are today in business.I just want to say I am impressed with the level of courtesy and professionalism this hotel displayed to us especially with such a large group at a long stay that we had. They obvisously have their share of small problems and clitches but when they do and it's reported to them they work to jump on them asap.
I would definitely come back and recommend any of our friends family or business associates.