2,088 results
All reviews rooftop terrace train station great hotel free soft drinks dressing room spa facilities walk in wardrobe beautiful room highly recommend this hotel elegant hotel superior room spacious bathroom mini bar a wonderful stay breakfast buffet is porta nuova station convenient location
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

From the moment you arrive you are embraced like an old and beloved friend returning home. The luxury is on point yet it is the kind of comfort that envelopes rather than frightens. Truly a wonderful hotel I return to often.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank vonRothschild
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed for a night at the Turin palace hotel found after a careful search on TripAdvisor! To our pleasant surprise we ended up with a magnificent experience from booking on the phone before arriving in Turin to the reception checking us in and finally the rooms themselves! We were giving large connected double rooms with excellent furnishing, very comfortable beds and super sound proof! The breakfast in the morning was amazing and the staff were super nice making it a memorable
Time for us as a family!!! Highly recommend this hotel and will be sure to return on another occasion!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SamConstantin
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Turin is a great city to visit and the Turin Palace is located to enjoy it all. Hotel is an unbelievable value. Luxury hotel and budget prices. Across the street from the train station and Metro, getting into and out of Turin totally convenient.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim L
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Amazing hotel right in the heart of Turin. The rooftop bar is beautiful with fantastic 360 degree views of the city. The spa is clean and exceptionally kept. I especially want to mention the staff who are some of the friendliest staff I've ever met.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank andrewmcdonald88
Reviewed 6 August 2017

This was by far the best hotel I stayed in during my trip to Italy. The room looked brand new, had excellent facilties, incuding a walk in closet. The internet was free and fast. The air conditioning worked perfectly and was so welcome in the August heat. The staff were very helpful and always with a smile. The roof terrace is great fro pre dinner drinks although it is quite pricey. The breakfast was superb with the scambled eggs being the best I've ever tasted. I would certainly stay here again. 10/10 from me.

• Trip type: Travelled with family