2,146 results
All reviews rooftop terrace train station free soft drinks great hotel dressing room spa facilities walk in wardrobe beautiful room highly recommend this hotel superior room elegant hotel mini bar breakfast buffet is main station porta nuova station large bathroom convenient location
Reviewed 30 January 2019

We can't thank the staff at Turin Palace enough everything was superb they did a great job. On arrival were given a choice of two rooms we decided to stay at 215 which had a terrace. The food at breakfast was so good and so much to choose from the staff did everything they could to make you so welcome. We used the amenities which included a spa and swimming pool at no extra cost. There were free soft drinks and everything is very central so you can walk to all the local places of interest. Alternatively you can buy a €4.00 euro travel card in a newsagent close by which allows you to travel on the tube, trams and buses which is so much better than the hop on hop off.

Room tip: 2nd floor is a good choice nice and quiet
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 January 2019 via mobile

I stayed at the Turin Palace Hotel for 2 nights in late January 2019. The hotel is conveniently located just next to Porta Nuova train station where buses and trams to all parts of Turin can be boarded.

The room that I had, room 518, is furnished in contemporary Italian style in white, giving it a bright and uplifting sensation. Unlike many hotels, all drinks in the mini bar are complimentary.

Breakfast is a sumptuous affair. Besides the usual continental breakfast items, there is bacon and scrambled eggs.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank aukahkay62
Reviewed 24 January 2019

An excellent experience. The staff is helpful and with a positive attitude. I know it is a matter of taste, but we really enjoyed the decor. Kudos to the interior designer(s) who made this hotel. We had a superior room facing the front facade of the hotel, ie, the train station, but the noise isolation is excellent and the traffic in the street below was not an issue at all. The room was large, with a walk-in closet and bathroom with both a bathtub and a shower. If I was forced to complain about something, I would encourage the owners to invest in a large carpet under the bed which would serve as well as a step-out-of-bed carpet on the sides of the bed. There were slippers on the room, but it is not the same to get out of bed into a plushy carpet and then put on your slippers, than having to land in your slippers still half asleep.
I missed some art on the walls. The room is beautifully decorated but with a minimalist touch (nothing on the walls). So some investment on art could also be welcome. That said, the rest was perfection. The breakfast is served in a beautiful salon and it offers a wide selection of everything, from sweets, to scrambled eggs and ham. The staff in the breakfast room is also efficient and welcoming.
Another plus is the spa. We enjoyed it a couple of times after a long day walking in he city.
We would definitely come back to this hotel if we are in Turin again. I strongly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2019

Unless I'm in need of being near a train station I usually steer away from these areas and the Turin Palace Hotel is directly across the street from the main station. On first glance, before entering the hotel, I was a little concerned as I'm more into cobblestoned streets and green areas but for our short stay in Turin the hotel was fine. Although the area around the hotel could use with some tender loving care, which is more to do with the city's maintenance rather the hotel itself, the hotel is within easy walking distance to the more historic areas and walking streets.

Check in was easy and the staff extremely friendly. Our room was lovely....big comfortable bed, large bathroom and all in pristine condition. All in all a pleasant overnight stay. And most importantly, after our departure, I realized I had left my cell phone charger in the room. After a quick call to the front desk they located it and I picked it up a few days later upon our return. Many kudos to the hotel for this!!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2019

This hotel has been completely renovated in an optimal way. The rooms are a perfect size and the bathrooms are large. Everything is clean and new. The service by every single person was 5 stars plus. I have not experienced service like this is a very long time. The breakfast buffet is huge and offers something for everyone. The location is excellent. This IS the place to stay in Torino.

• Trip type: Travelled with family