“All perfect”

Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We recently find this beautiful restaurant in Bolzano while staying in Tenon. We had a beautiful evening with special food and enjoyed the great offers of the wine list. I can recommend you the risotto with lime and scallops, great ! A special place for a special night!

2  Thank Mosquito45
There are newer reviews for Wirtshaus Loewengrube

Reviewed 9 October 2012

I first heard about Lowengrube when I had my first visit to Bolzano 2 years ago everybody was saying how sad they were that it was closed and that it was a place that had so much history and was a very important part of the history of people living in Bolzano. So This time I revisited Bolzano and was sago led to know that this place had reopened, I couldn't wait to Try it. The first impression I had about this place was total shockness! The Owner did an amazing job in combining modern style while keeping the old heritage and refiness this place had many years ago! The staff was very professional and friendly everything seemed to run smoothly here. Food was exquisite! Interesting menu and a wine list that is bigger than any book I saw! I was really impressed! In conclusion this place is a must once ur in Bolzano !!!! I would definitely come back once I'm back in Bozen!!!! Thanks Lowengrube !

Reviewed 12 September 2012

I've been at Löwengrube a few times and really appreciate it as it is a higly atmospheric restaurant which offers delicious, well prepared food, with attention to details. Our waiter was always charming and friendly and seemed to manage to appear at the right times to refill glasses and so on.
If you are intrested in wines its a must to see the fascinating wine cellar (never seen something like that before!!).
Overall, fantastic quality, attentive stuff, awesome place!

1  Thank lisa o
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This Restaurant is a real recommendation! The food was awesome. I have travelled all over the world and eaten in many nice restaurants, but it was exactly here that i have eaten the best Beefsteak EVER!!! If you like fency wines, you will be satisfied. The waiters are young and friendly!
If you are in Bolzano you have to check out this place!

Reviewed 25 August 2012

It was all perfect. The food was excellent the service really friendly also the chief cook came zo our table. We had a perfect night. a recommendation!

1  Thank tribus85